Honored Contributor
On 7/16/2014 dperry said:
On 7/16/2014 ennui1 said:
On 7/15/2014 DebbieNC said:

On the Gemstone Cuff??? I'm on the fence, but I have to admit the gemstones look really pretty!!! I have it in my cart . . . What do you ladies think?

Multi-gemstone = mine vomit. Wink

Pass.

Ennui, I take it you are not a fan of multi-gemstone jewelry? Eh, Eh. I think the cuff is beautiful, but I would only wear it with a white shirt because it would contrast with prints and it just looks 'complicated.' I wish they also had some common gemstones such as the 'five flavors' today in some basic pieces, which is what most of us wear. I have a few really nice pieces of gemstone jewelry that my husband bought me and those are enough for 'special events' and such, but I look to these gem days to get pieces that can be worn anytime and I don't see that happening today.

I agree with you. It always come back to a lack of variety. I think it's wonderful that they offer some exquisite gemstones and some exotics, but it seems it's either that or the lowest common denominator. As was noted elsewhere, there IS a middle ground and they need to find it and offer it up along with the rest!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 DebbieNC said:

Well, I ordered it. I figured I could always return it if I don't like it.

Jewelry is such a personal decision & I hope you love your bracelet! I'm looking at the Baltic Amber items. You need to get it home to make the best decision for yourself. Enjoy!!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
I like it but will pass because I have better in solid gold by Carlo Viani from years back.
Honored Contributor
On 7/16/2014 pink dogwood said:

These cuffs have been on the q in the past certainly not at this price point. This is not a new look, didn't buy it nor want it then, don't want it today.

Too bad they couldn't offer something more appealing. To me, a multi gemstone is a catch-all hoping to appeal to all of the masses. Ho-hum to me.

Absolutely. It seems on the increasingly rare occasions of a gem day (I remember gem WEEK) they always opt out by offering up something they assume will appeal to hordes of buyers and it's often something of the multi-gemstone ilk. Personally, I couldn't be less interested or less impressed.

Honored Contributor

By squashing all those gemstones together you can't appreciate any of them. Not a fan of this bracelet.

Valued Contributor

This tsv bangle is just another multi gemstone tsv iteration we have seen before. A few years ago it was a bracelet that Jane Treacy adored, and then there was a bangle. They promote it over and over but to me it is a way to get rid of bits of stones they need to get rid of. I could be totally wrong, but it just looks messy and jumbled to me. I would rather have a dozen stones that are the same shape or color than 60 that are a mish mash of color or shape.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a lovely multi-gemstone cuff with decent-sized, saturated stones and a nice mix of the more pedestrian quartzes and topazes with some exotics.

Esteemed Contributor

its pretty....certainly out of my price point....but mostly...I have never liked bangles of any kind...

Honored Contributor
On 7/16/2014 cotto22 said:

This tsv bangle is just another multi gemstone tsv iteration we have seen before. A few years ago it was a bracelet that Jane Treacy adored, and then there was a bangle. They promote it over and over but to me it is a way to get rid of bits of stones they need to get rid of. I could be totally wrong, but it just looks messy and jumbled to me. I would rather have a dozen stones that are the same shape or color than 60 that are a mish mash of color or shape.

And over and over again...

Trusted Contributor

I like certain multi-gem items because I wear a lot of black but this one is a little too much for my taste and I am not into silver at all. To those that bought - I hope you enjoy your cuff very much.