Esteemed Contributor

Re: What a nice neckalce/bracelet ts set over at hsn!

On 6/26/2014 dal said:
On 6/26/2014 Love Roses said:
On 6/26/2014 Love Roses said:

I have to ask - Is this for a younger female? Would a middle aged female or senior look okay wearing this?

Gotta bump this for replies.

Well, if it helps I'm 46 and I love it - I got the black - but I'm pretty "immature" for my age...hahaha Smiley Happy {#emotions_dlg.laugh}...I'd say if you have clothing that it would complement age is no factor.

Immature 55 year old here- and I bought the tan! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I think I'd be disappointed if I bought that. Definite pass for me.
Honored Contributor

On 6/26/2014 suzeecat said:

The TS price is almost 40% off their regular price. They are offering free shipping and two easy-pays. HSN knows how to do a TS - wish Q would get a clue.

And 8% back from ShopAtHome rebate.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/27/2014 Shelbelle said:

The TS price is almost <em>40% off their regular price</em>. They are offering <em>free shipping</em> and <em>two easy-pays</em>. HSN knows how to do a TS - wish Q would get a clue.

And 8% back from ShopAtHome rebate.

I never heard of that rebate website, I use either ebates or mrrebates (whichever offers the best percentages!).

Valued Contributor

Did anyone receive the necklace/bracelet set yet? Mine doesn't arrive until next Wednesday. I was really hoping to have it for the long weekend. What did you think of the set? Does the necklace feel heavy around your neck?

Esteemed Contributor

I received the tan set and it's really nice- some reviewers mentioned receiving broken sets. HSN would send you a replacement, they'll send out an exchange before they even receive yours back! They're great that way! The bracelet is easy to put on also- that was another complaint reviewers had. It's also very secure! The one comment I agree with- I wish the necklace was longer. It has a 3" extender - but for me a wider necklace needs extra length. The longest part of the extender fits fine- but I'd want various lengths for different necklines. Just another inch of leather would have been perfect! It isn't heavy on at all- and the bracelet doesn't slide around either. The stainless sits right where you place it!

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else receive their set yet?

Honored Contributor

The TS price is almost 40% off their regular price. They are offering free shipping and two easy-pays. HSN knows how to do a TS - wish Q would get a clue.

It won't happen though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

I received the blue set a few days ago; well made but even in the small, the steel portion of the bracelet spins on my 6" wrist. So I will adjust it because I like the color, style and quality too much to send it back for the price. Also, thenecklace fits like a dream and the steel stays in place with no issues.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/5/2014 winamac1 said:

The TS price is almost <em>40% off their regular price</em>. They are offering <em>free shipping</em> and <em>two easy-pays</em>. HSN knows how to do a TS - wish Q would get a clue.

It won't happen though.

That's why I decided to try the ts set!!!