Valued Contributor

Re: Well, what did you buy yesterday?

Yes, really liked Ross & Simons.  Still have their pieces and love them. 

I bought a couple Jai pieces on Bonanza day.  I thought they had a lot of great new items. Can't wait until I get them.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Sorry, nothing. I have more jewelry than I can ever wear.

@QVCkitty1    yes, me too. I went crazy in my 40's and bought SO MUCH JEWELRY.. now retired I never wear anything... 

Honored Contributor

I'm not retired and love jewelry.  I buy a lot of jewelry.  This past silver day was no exception.  I purchased a whole bunch of UltrFine silver, including two big bracelets.  (40 grams) I'm not in to clothes fashion that much, thou I have (like most women now a days) big closets filled with clothes.  But I love, love fine jewelry.  Most of my gold is 18K and most of my silver is UltraFine. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry, not jewelry, but I have a list!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of Ripka earrings in Emerald. They sent me ruby. I called Customer Service for a replacement...received RUBY again! I am not willing to try a third time. 🙄

Honored Contributor

they did that to me one time when I ordered a American West cuff . They sent me instead one of those real ugly rusty looking pedigraphs whatever you call them in green (my least favorite color) I was so disappointed you have to wait forever to get anything from Q in first place, so, I sent it back and told them in writing to send me such and such and when this one came I opened it up and I'll be d*mned if they didn't just send the ugly green pedigraph thing back to me a 2nd time!!!

this time I sent it back and said just refund my credit card. Ordered directly from Carolyn Pollack and got it in 2 days. She's in New mexico and I'm in Tx.  What I do from now on. Forget Q.