Honored Contributor

Re: Well, what did you buy yesterday?

I'v had my 3 for couple of yrs.  purple & orange is pretty, too, LOL

Weird that your black one is not as wide ? Strange, unless like everything these days they are cutting back and saving where they can.

Think they give you so many days for a return. I wouldn't wait I'd get it in the mail.

I like her cuffs because my wrist is 6 1/5 wide and hers fit to a T.

No losing it or flinging it across the room LOL I bought another kind one time and I had to tie it on with ribbon to keep the **** on. LOL   One day this jeweler said "give me that " and squeezed it together. Thankfully he didn't pop the rhodrocrosite jumbo stones.. No more ribbon.

Not a skinny person just have tiny wrist.  Strange.  ROFL

Respected Contributor

Nothing here either- I have some very, very nice pieces and I am always too lazy to put them on. Seriously, I never wear them.  😲😲😲

Respected Contributor

@SharkE,Carolyn has offered the narrower version now for quite awhile. The only reason I gave it a chance was because I just really wanted the black stones and I've yet to see that color available in the wider version...fingers crossed it will be. The one I got is nice but I think when you've had the bigger one it's hard to go back. Ha!     

Esteemed Contributor

@kachina: we're meeting friends in Vegas or I'd be at the Heard ( its really my favorite market).  I'm glad you are still enjoying Alex Sanchez; as am I.

Honored Contributor

@patbz    I forgot you mentioned the Vegas trip.  Oh well, there's always next year for the Heard.

I just was reading that Lake Powell is so low, they're afraid the hydroelectric plant may quit generating.  Vegas better consider conserving water and electricity or it may be without.  It may affect you in Show Low too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Lake Powell is shocking; we comment on it every time we go past.  Our Winter's lack of heavy snow ( one decent snow) is bad but at least we got 13" during monsoon last Summer.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass   I made it through the several shows I recorded and did not purchase anything. JAI's Scott Grimes sure had a lot of appearances!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

A big fat nothing!!!

I don't watch much but when I did check in, it was ALWAYS Jai stuff--not a fan of it at all--and that vendor was always spouting something about Jesus and the TSV --was it a charm bracelet?  I don't know but was weird.

@wagirl   It does seem that Q latches onto a line and runs with it forever.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624  Thanks for the heads-up on Alex Sanchez.  Your bracelet is unlike anything I've seen before.  I will definitely look him up.  I haven't been to Santa Fe but when my sister & I stayed in Kanab, UT came across the local Navajo who were selling their jewelry at the Navajo Bridge and other roadside stands.  Oh my, I couldn't afford to live down there. I wouldn't  have any money left over for rent!! Smiley Happy.  

Respected Contributor

Super Bad...I got the Jai bracelet TSV, matching necklace, Jai hoop earrings and a ring.

Deb