Super Contributor

I lost my nice wedding band from eternagold. It had a nice design, silk fit ant not too wide, and not expensive.  I am so disappointed I lost this ring.

i have been watching the Q, keeping my eye out for a similar ring. I have not had any luck.  

Has as anyone seen or know of any ring like the one I described anywhere else?  I'm not sure why I am having a hard time finding another ring I like. Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Since I never remove my wedding ring I have difficulty understanding how one loses their wedding ring. I don't wear my engagement ring most of the time,but the wedding band 100%of the time I am wearing it.My ring is a very narrow plain band with a milgrain edge. It is simple and small so it never gets in the way.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wedding band

[ Edited ]

Lots of them at ebay..... if you don't mind a used ring.

There are better quality used rings if you're not opposed to used jewelry.  One quick polish and they will be like new.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wedding band

[ Edited ]

I do not wear a wedding ring 24/7 so I understand it can get lost.  If you don't mind the white color, there are a lot of stainless steel band rings in Q inventory at low prices. This could serve temporarily until you find a perfect replacement.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thanks ladies

Esteemed Contributor

If you search "eterna gold ring" on the Bay there are currently 100 bands.

Trusted Contributor

Ditzydori, sorry about your loss.  Maybe you could contact Eternagold (Ted Leach??? is this the vendor's name) and see if they can find you something that you would be happy with. 

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Since I never remove my wedding ring I have difficulty understanding how one loses their wedding ring. I don't wear my engagement ring most of the time,but the wedding band 100%of the time I am wearing it.My ring is a very narrow plain band with a milgrain edge. It is simple and small so it never gets in the way.

Many people remove their wedding bands because soap and hand lotion often gets stuck behind it and in the interest of keeping it clean it is advisable to take it off from time to time. Don't you ever clean your wedding band? Right there you could lose it and I have never known anyone who "never" removes it.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Great suggestion......I hope the OP finds something similar to the wedding band she lost....

Respected Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I would start on the Bay, the older gold pieces are better quality!

I hope you get a deal!!!