Valued Contributor

Was Carolyn Pollack on tonight at 8pm?

The guide says she was on, but "items recently on air" doesn't list any items for her show.  Did anyone see the show?  Was it on?

Respected Contributor

Re: Was Carolyn Pollack on tonight at 8pm?

@mia 2 yes she was on earlier with the one host I won't watch so I changed channels.  I don't see the show listed in "items recently on air" so that's really odd.  I thought it was around 7 p.m.

Valued Contributor

Thanks sparklestar.  I missed the show at 8 pm, but when I went to look up the items on the show, nothing was listed and it still isn't at 12:20 am.  Love her pieces.  Didn't want to miss anything she showed.  At least it wasn't my imagination.  I don't remember this ever happening . 

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn was scheduled at 8PM.   That show sold out per Q when I went to order something.  I tried during the show but was not able to get the previous items listed.  It would show me the single item on air which I was not interested in.  I guess I can't miss buying what I didn't see.

Respected Contributor

I don't know what pieces were aired.  I was looking at some of the new items and they are ridiculous prices.  I think she's on with Albert at 1:00 a.m.

Valued Contributor

That's wild that everything sold out.  But they would still post the items from the show.  Some of them could be on waitlist.  This must be some kind of mistake.  They still want people to see her new items.