Occasional Contributor

Wanted: retired Bixby Diamond Key J105437 pretty please?

Yes, I've haunted ebay. I'd really love to have a chance at purchasing this key. Does anyone want to sell theirs to make $$$ for your newest Bixby wish? Is it OK to post an email address in these messages?

Thank you for helping me find my dream key at a reasonable price {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Re: Wanted: retired Bixby Diamond Key J105437 pretty please?

There is a Bixby forum on the Delphi message board where you can post your wishes. I definitely would not put your e-mail address on a message board.

www dot forums dot delphiforums dot com

Then do a search for Barbara Bixby.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

Thank you - tried there, too. I'll be patient Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Keep checking Ebay. Someone will post one there at some point. It really is a beautiful key. How much was it originally sold for? Do you remember? I did something stupid with a key that I really wanted. It was the original garnet key that was so beautiful. It was one of her very early keys. I bought one for my sister and not for me. I should have bought two. My sister wouldn't have cared that we both had one. We wouldn't have worn them at the same time. She does love it though and wears it all the time, so that makes me happy. I could have kicked myself for not ordering one for me, and then they retired the key. They're way more than I want to pay for it on Ebay.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Yes, keep trying ebay. I had a pair of RLM earrings and one got lost. I loved these earrings and wore them often. I hunted on ebay for almost 20 months before I was able to get another pair, but I got them (and at a great price!) Good luck on your hunt, I'm sure you will be able to get one, if not sooner, then a little laterSmile

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your help. I'm still looking for the diamond key J105437  two years later. I missed one again today on ebay - wahhh. I do post in the Delphi forum, too. If anyone here has one for sale, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I promise to treasure it! V

Respected Contributor

A tip for your ebay searching....after you do a search do a "follow this search" (right under the buy it now box) then whenever one is listed they email you and you get the listings first. I have used this great ebay feature to snag quite a few sold out items that I've wanted. Sometimes it takes up to a year but  eventually everything ends up on ebay. Good luck!