Esteemed Contributor

Re: Walt would be so embarrassed!

@kittyloo wrote:

i remember back in the day when they always showed jewelry with the ruler. anyone remember that? 

i made myself a index card with a circle in the middle, and measuring marks north to south, and east to west so i could really visualize the size of what they were presenting.  

it was really helpful for purchases for me. 

zero deception for the op. 

That is a good idea.  Even when they do give the measurements and hold up a ruler, it can be deceptive as to how big it really is when you get it home.  I have returned jewelry for being too small and too big.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I'm guessing the OP didn't read the description, which gives the dimensnions as 1/4" x 1/4".  

Honored Contributor

The site says they measure 3/8 by 3/8.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

Disney is all about making money; they license their characters and they don't really care about the quality of the products.  You can buy cheap $2 Disney stuff and jewelry and watches that cost thousands.  Whever he is, Walt is very happy that the cash  is rolling in.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I don't see the issue that the OP is going on about. The pictures CLEARLY show how big the stud is on the ear; the measurements CLEARLY tell you their size and it's up to you as whether you want to pay $40 for a pair of small stud earrings.

What am I missing?

I think she got them but she didn't like them.  Which happens when you buy without seeing something.  No big deal, you return them.  It seems like OP needs to find fault with them, she can't just say  "they were smaller than I thought they would be".