Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,953
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

Long-J319174 & Short-J319173

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,647
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

I loved that cross on Lisa and I collect crosses but $8.22 for shipping? Jackets and sweaters don't cost that much to ship! The Q is really getting ridiculously greedy.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,417
Registered: ‎04-08-2013

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

I was just about to start a thread letting everyone know about this, lol! I'm glad I was able to waitlist both the long & short in white ~ fingers crossed that they'll be back in stock! Good luck to everyone who wants one ~ I know there were lots of disappointed people last night.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,953
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

On 12/7/2014 luvtoshopathome said: I loved that cross on Lisa and I collect crosses but $8.22 for shipping? Jackets and sweaters don't cost that much to ship! The Q is really getting ridiculously greedy.
I agree! The s&h rates are ridiculous, esp for small items. I'm only making exceptions for something unique that is not sold elsewhere. Really love the long cross design in the "gold" option, esp with the long satin wrap around cord. Wonder how it looks in person. Waitlist gives me a chance to consider it and hopefully read some reviews. Are you thinking about it too?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,953
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

On 12/7/2014 Julie928 said:

I was just about to start a thread letting everyone know about this, lol! I'm glad I was able to waitlist both the long & short in white ~ fingers crossed that they'll be back in stock! Good luck to everyone who wants one ~ I know there were lots of disappointed people last night.

Yes, there were some very disappointed customers posting anger & disappointment on facebook about how it was sold via facebook link, even though Lisa stated it would be presented. I suspect a reorder is why they are taking more waitlist orders? So how "limited" will it be??? Good luck in getting your orders. I wear more silver than gold, but really like the long cross in gold, so I have it on waitlist and anxious to read reviews!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 459
Registered: ‎01-01-2011

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

On 12/7/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 12/7/2014 Julie928 said:

I was just about to start a thread letting everyone know about this, lol! I'm glad I was able to waitlist both the long & short in white ~ fingers crossed that they'll be back in stock! Good luck to everyone who wants one ~ I know there were lots of disappointed people last night.

Yes, there were some very disappointed customers posting anger & disappointment on facebook about how it was sold via facebook link, even though Lisa stated it would be presented. I suspect a reorder is why they are taking more waitlist orders? So how "limited" will it be??? Good luck in getting your orders. I wear more silver than gold, but really like the long cross in gold, so I have it on waitlist and anxious to read reviews!

QVC is banking on returns and/or canceled checks for their "waitlist" customers. Lisa's assistant already stated many times on FB when asked, that this cross was only available as limited edition and the mold has already been broken. They will not and cannot make anymore.

I think the only reason waitlist suddenly became an option was solely because there were too many disgruntled customers on Lisa's FB and this was their way of "quieting them". QVC knows they have no intentions of getting new stock on this piece. How QVC & Lisa sold this necklace prior to the show when Lisa clearly said on-air the necklace would be available to order on her December Posh Preview show was clearly not fair but as they say it is what it is. So thankful I ordered my 2 when stock was available. It's so unique and sophisticated way to wear a cross. QVC's shipping costs never prevent me from buying something I want.

Hope someone cancels or returns their cross for those who really want it and went on waitlist for it.

Highlighted
Contributor
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎08-19-2013

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

This is not the first time this has happened. Nancy sold out the pink Ugg slippers that were supposed to be in the FFANY shoe sale the day before the show. A lot of people were very angry about that too. I think that QVC should not let any host offer anything early on their Facebook page. Everything should be available to anyone who is interested in it regardless of if they do Facebook or not. It's the only fair way for customers to get a chance at the limited items.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,953
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

On 12/7/2014 bks56 said:

This is not the first time this has happened. Nancy sold out the pink Ugg slippers that were supposed to be in the FFANY shoe sale the day before the show. A lot of people were very angry about that too. I think that QVC should not let any host offer anything early on their Facebook page. Everything should be available to anyone who is interested in it regardless of if they do Facebook or not. It's the only fair way for customers to get a chance at the limited items.

The waitlist offer wasn't up long. All options were offered in both lengths, so it doesn't appear that it was related to any cancelations. On facebook, some of those who were able to purchase are responding in a flippant and nasty manner to those that missed out. The fact that it was promoted to be presented and sold in a manner that was not honored is poor strategy. Tough luck? More like "Big Miss" by Q. If my waitlist order processes-great; if not, that's fine too. Some ladies that planned for the purchase are very disappointed in Q in not executing what they promoted & not communicating an apology or some alternate plan. Someone at Q really messed up!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,647
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

On 12/7/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 12/7/2014 luvtoshopathome said: I loved that cross on Lisa and I collect crosses but $8.22 for shipping? Jackets and sweaters don't cost that much to ship! The Q is really getting ridiculously greedy.
I agree! The s&h rates are ridiculous, esp for small items. I'm only making exceptions for something unique that is not sold elsewhere. Really love the long cross design in the "gold" option, esp with the long satin wrap around cord. Wonder how it looks in person. Waitlist gives me a chance to consider it and hopefully read some reviews. Are you thinking about it too?
I didn't even look at the shorter one. I do love the cross and was thinking of getting it in the gold tone. I just hate paying that much shipping. I didn't see it presented, was it shown on air? I'd like to see it before ordering but unfortunately they're all on wait list. I'm sure I'll order it, I'm so bad but sometimes I just can't resist.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,647
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

Now it says they are no longer available, not even WAITLIST! ??