Honored Contributor

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

I'm confused, I looked up both item numbers and they both say 16 inch chain with 36 inch cord. So I don't see how one listing is long and the other listing is short.

ok nevermind I see that the cross is different sizes. ok. Not that is matters since it's gone.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Re: Waitlist is available! G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Limited Edition Satin Cross w/Chains

What is going on with these crosses? I'm not on facebook, so that means I don't have an opportunity to buy them? That is completely and totally ridiculous, not to say very unfair! Does anyone have any info if they will be available on Friday night's Posh Show?
Contributor

I heard her apologize the other night that it sold out so quickly and they won't be getting more cause it's a limited Gili piece. Probably cause she's leaving and it's her line. I just happened to look at her QVC page that day and saw the link. Mine was just shipped today.
Valued Contributor

In a couple of months, this style will be every where, from stainless to cheap costume jewelry. I saw this style over a year ago in the mall, made with black beads in costume jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/9/2014 SUNGIRL said: I heard her apologize the other night that it sold out so quickly and they won't be getting more cause it's a limited Gili piece. Probably cause she's leaving and it's her line. I just happened to look at her QVC page that day and saw the link. Mine was just shipped today.

Mine just shipped today too. I half-expected it to go to backorder or be cancelled due to lack of inventory. Excited to get this in my hands to feel the weight and check the quality. It wasn't cheap so my expectations are high!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 gardensla said:
On 12/9/2014 SUNGIRL said: I heard her apologize the other night that it sold out so quickly and they won't be getting more cause it's a limited Gili piece. Probably cause she's leaving and it's her line. I just happened to look at her QVC page that day and saw the link. Mine was just shipped today.

Mine just shipped today too. I half-expected it to go to backorder or be cancelled due to lack of inventory. Excited to get this in my hands to feel the weight and check the quality. It wasn't cheap so my expectations are high!

gardensla-glad it's on the way! Will you receive it this week? Looking at the product page, it appears that no reviews can be posted, so will look for your review on the board. With a limited edition, Q should have also limited the purchase quantity per customer/account! Wonder how many were purchased with the objective to sell it on ebay with a nice profit. Hope the sale of the crystal cross is handled better. If you buy the crystal cross, it looks like you should be able to also use it on the chains that were sold with the beaded cross ;-) Monica was wearing the long gold crystal cross yesterday on PMS + the reordered pleated leather jacket in blush that will be on sale on Friday. She looked great! The jacket will have an early purchase link on friday on Lisa's facebook page. What about the crystal cross?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Well the shipping said it went out on the 10, but clearly they just didn't update the info as it also ARRIVED on the 10th! Go figure.

Love mine!

I really could only go for one splurge this time of year so I chose the beaded cross over the crystal one. Perhaps later I'll try to snag one them if any come back.

And yes, will be some on Ebay {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

Mine will be here tomorrow