Honored Contributor

Wait list for the Mosaic bangle

I don't think we will get this.  How many day do you have to wait befoe they cancel it?  I've never had to buy somehting on wait list before.  Is it 45 days?

Honored Contributor

Re: Wait list for the Mosaic bangle

@songbird   Is this the tsv from Big Bonanza day? I love all four designs, wanted a couple of these myself but I passed. I looked at these again yesterday in fact, word to the wise, you may just want to read reviews on these as they did not get many good ones. Just pointing this out to you, I know these are now costing $180.00.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not believe they are waiting on a shipment for these.  In general waitlist is filled with cancelled orders and customer returns.  So if you do get this bracelet, examine carefully.  I think when new stock will be shipped into the warehouse it is called back order.  This happened to me for the first time recently.  I once waited six months for an Honora necklace  (called waitlist), they actually were waiting for a pearl harvest.  At that time I had an open waitlist order policy.  Don't know if they ask people anymore or not, meaning will you wait forever or do you want order canceled in 45 days.  If you call, please report back.  

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@songbird   Is this the tsv from Big Bonanza day? I love all four designs, wanted a couple of these myself but I passed. I looked at these again yesterday in fact, word to the wise, you may just want to read reviews on these as they did not get many good ones. Just pointing this out to you, I know these are now costing $180.00.

Yes.  I ordered 2 of them.  One high polished (which I have) and the moasic which is on wait list.  I ordered these the day of the Silver Day.  I love the high polish one.  It's just beautiful. I paid $134.00 with free shipping.  I just wondered when we will get the wait list order.

Esteemed Contributor

Hopefully you'll get it soon.  Mine showed "backorder" and in my experience, backorders were fulfilled first, then waitlist.  I gave up and canceled the back order--I'm happy with the chevron.

Contributor

I have waited over 45 days for the Mosaic banle on wait list. I sent an e-mail to the Q, finally, and got a repply saying they were very busy now and were not able to answer my question. I am wondering if I will ever get the bangle. I would just like to get a communication.