Frequent Contributor

WOLF ANTI TARNISH JEWELRY BOXES ON ENVINE?

Does the luster loc fabric in the Wolf jewelry boxes really prevent tarnish?  I need boxes so I can finally see all my stuff and not go to each individual box.

Honored Contributor

Re: WOLF ANTI TARNISH JEWELRY BOXES ON ENVINE?

I'm just guessing but it's probably in the same genre of anti-tarnish fabric that Lori Grenier sells.  Hers is good for something like 25 years and I've used them for a lot of years.  Not saying it's the same fabric, but unless they said that something earth-shattering has been developed.... that's what's out there.  

They're good btw... I have LG's bent-wood jewelry cabinet and a small jewelry cabinet, all still going great.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

A few weeks back, I saw some Wolf jewelry boxes for the first time at a local store.  They looked to be excellent and the interiors immediately reminded me of those I have from Lori.  Could be the same or similar to the ones from HSN.

Honored Contributor

They are much nicer IMO than the Grenier or Colleen Lopez Prestige boxes.  The HSN boxes are very flimsy cardboard.  I treat mine with care and they've held up okay but the Wolf boxes are much nicer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I am lucky enough to have a wolf leather large box, t was a special price a couple of years ago, it was expensive but very well made. I also have a Collen Lopez box. The wolf box is much nicer. It is quality. The collen lopez box serves its purpose but the wolf box is beautiful and yes it keeps your jewelry tarnish free. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Wolf boxes are of high quality..

FYI: the ones sold by evine are specially made for evine by Wolf. I don't know if that would affect quality or not.

Honored Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

Wolf boxes are of high quality..

FYI: the ones sold by evine are specially made for evine by Wolf. I don't know if that would affect quality or not.

I have one by Wolf from Evine which Chuck gave with a particular purchase and it is very well made, its a small ring box.  I also have the large ring box from Colleen Lopez and it nice as well, however Evine's seems to be more substanal.  They both are anti tarnish.

Honored Contributor

Wolf is a nice quality box, I believe the top is glass, whereas Colleen's tops are plastic.  One of Colleen's actually cracked. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought some GLASS-top anti-tarnish boxes from ShopLC. They are not the high-quality you see with Wolf, but I am very happy with them. I got the 100-ring (rolls not slots) boxes when there were featured as a special value. I use them to store my hoop earrings mostly. They have two front latches if you want to keep them closed but I never latch them because they stay nicely shut and air-tight on their own. These boxes are currently sold out. I paid less than $20 per box. Measures 14x10x2. Came in 5 colors choices.

2576069_3.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have one I bought from Evine over a year ago, I'm in and out of that box at least 4 times a day and my silver is pristine. I have to polish the silver I store in my LG box every few months.