Trusted Contributor

I love pink diamonds as well, but cannot afford Judiths prices any longer.

And just in my opinion, the rings I do have from her, have lost their luster for sure.

A pink diamond , diamonique TSV...choice of earings necklace or bracelet or ring.

Thats what I vote for.

Esteemed Contributor

Many years back i bought a set of 3 pr earrings by Diamonique(leverback)...one pair was a pink heart, then a pear shaped yellow pair...and i am not sure of the 3rd pair...it was either clear or light blue................they were lovely....and not real big which makes them believeable....

i still have the little pink hearts and yellow pear shape

leverback earrings.....wish they would look back in their 

archives and pull that set out and offer it again....

What stops me from buying many diamonique pieces is that most of it is TOO BIG and unbelieveable (at least for my budget)...and always the stones are so white and bright...almost too much....wonder if they could ever make them not so obvious....but the colored ones would be a great addition to their offerings.......and simple pieces...not HUGE 6 ct rings etc......i KNOW they would have more sales if they stayed a bit more believeable...

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Many years back i bought a set of 3 pr earrings by Diamonique(leverback)...one pair was a pink heart, then a pear shaped yellow pair...and i am not sure of the 3rd pair...it was either clear or light blue................they were lovely....and not real big which makes them believeable....

What stops me from buying many diamonique pieces is that most of it is TOO BIG and unbelieveable (at least for my budget)...and always the stones are so white and bright...almost too much....wonder if they could ever make them not so obvious....but the colored ones would be a great addition to their offerings.......and simple pieces...not HUGE 6 ct rings etc......i KNOW they would have more sales if they stayed a bit more believeable...

I don't know if you remember, @kelsey17, but some years ago QVC offered a Diamonique line that was supposed to be of more flawed stones.  I forgot what they called it, but it must not have been very successful since it's no longer available.  

I agree with you that imperfection is often more interesting than perfection.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@SkididdyI'm with you.  I would love a pink diamonique TSV, a ring, earrings, bracelet, necklace.  The Q should go back in their archives and look at the Morgan Fairchild collection of diamonique that they sold.  It had the most beautiful pastel colors and the pink was stunning with very good designs and size.  It was my favorite collection above all else that they have ever presented.

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I don't know if you remember, @kelsey17, but some years ago QVC offered a Diamonique line that was supposed to be of more flawed stones.  I forgot what they called it, but it must not have been very successful since it's no longer available.  

I agree with you that imperfection is often more interesting than perfection.

I don't remember that line of Diamonique....would have been interested to see it.................i got a couple really nice pieces years back..that were unique...i remember i had gotten a gold band with burnished diamonique throughout it....nice simple clean design...now a days it is all about the "big stones" and high gallerys...and i wish they would make more rings with bezel settings or burnished.......not a fan of prongs...in my next life i will have to be a jewelry designer i guess.....haha.