Super Contributor

I love pink diamonique.  Why, QVC, why do you only offer new designs in pink diamonique from Judith Ripka?  Why can't you offer designs not created by her.  I am not a fan of her designs and most certainly her prices.  I was looking forward to today's offerings with a chance to pink up some pretty pink diamonique for the summer only to find all new designs only from Judith Ripka.  How disappointing!  Really QVC?  Can't you do better in your offering in the future?

Honored Contributor

I agree - I'd love some pink diamonique earrings, but won't pay Ripka prices.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHY QVC WHY?????????

[ Edited ]

I agree....  I own the Pink in a suite  in 14k, a deep blue ring in 14k that always gets compliments (looks exacly like sapphire) and a ruby red ring in silver that is gorgeous... yes, I have always loved colored Diamonique and prefer it to JR.   .

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
QVC Customer Care

@Q4u @EZ shopper @151949  Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to our buyers. Fingers crossed! Cindy

Honored Contributor

You may want to go look at the Bella Luce inventory from JTV.  I don't really recall how much pink they have but it would be worth a look.  I love their Bella line. 

Super Contributor

@Cindy-QVC  I hope it works.  It's really about pleasing all customers and not just Ripka customers.  New designs independent of Ripka would be like a breath of fresh air!!! Thank you for seeing this post and responding.

Respected Contributor

If you are looking for pink diamonique check ebay...almost 500 items! That's where I purchase most of my diamonique now. 

Super Contributor

@silkyk o.k. Thanks for the tip.  I’ll check it out!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the poster who said to try the pink Bella Luce from JTV. I own a few pieces that are lovely.

Honored Contributor
Victoria wieck has pink pieces on Evine too.