Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHY ARE THERE SO FEW VIDEOS? SPEAK UP!

On 2/17/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

If they haven't been on air yet, there is no video to post! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

It's happening a lot with items that have been on air. I've discovered this by reading reviews of them and the reviewers talk about them being presented.

Super Contributor

On 2/17/2015 Kachina624 said: If the item is new and has never been aired, where are they supposed to get the video?

Of course I'm not talking about items that weren't presented. I'm talking about those that were on the shows, many of which have no accompanying video.

Super Contributor

SEE VIDEOS PART 2

Contributor

Would love to see videos posted. It may be a coincidence, but the lack of videos seemed to coincide with a lot of price changes. I wondered if it has something to do with them not wanting a record of the extreme price fluctuations on the videos.
Honored Contributor

Not just JR, but there appear to be a lot of 'name brand' items that have been around for a while and that don't have videos... I was looking at a bag the other day and went to check out the video only to find there wasn't one... I was really surprised as it was a Dooney bag and not a particularly new one. It's been presented at least several times so you know video exists.

They must be, uh, 'upgrading'... again.

{#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Glitter Puss said:

One reason that there may be fewer videos is that many of the new (and older) Ripka items never got presented on the air. Or, if they did, it was just a quick remark - not really a presentation. During the last group of 3 shows, I kept wondering why they weren't presenting some more of the new items instead of reiterating over & over the wonders of that black spinel cuff w/ the multi-gemstones (which I have & love), but why keep talking about it ad nauseum when there are so many new items that were never shown at all?

Regular Contributor

On 2/17/2015 judyakm said:
On 2/16/2015 Glitter Puss said:

One reason that there may be fewer videos is that many of the new (and older) Ripka items never got presented on the air. Or, if they did, it was just a quick remark - not really a presentation. During the last group of 3 shows, I kept wondering why they weren't presenting some more of the new items instead of reiterating over & over the wonders of that black spinel cuff w/ the multi-gemstones (which I have & love), but why keep talking about it ad nauseum when there are so many new items that were never shown at all?

I tried to add a comment nothing happened...I clicked another key and amazingly, I could have added my own 2 cents to your comment Glitter and it would have looked as tho you had said what I was typing....that was scarey!!!

But what I intended to say was that I tape all shows and fast forward them; they have SO MUCH inventory of prior items that they keep showing them over and over and I don't want to see THOSE ITEMS over and over...I have seen them!!! This is what is driving the presentations to be mostly items that have already been presented....apparently they produced more than we wanted to buy!!!

when I started collecting JR, there was no clearance...can you imagine....

Respected Contributor

Now that QVC will not be returning shipping and handling. It is even more important to see a video of the item rather than QVC's sometimes poor photo's.

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree BGDC . The video's help with the decision making and one can't watch all the shows. I think it will help JR sales as well. Just my opinion of course.