Valued Contributor

WHO ELSE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO A NIGHT OF JEWELRY

Thurs Sept 11th jewelry shows from 5pm till midnight. Nice change from computers, vacuums and beds.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

Re: WHO ELSE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO A NIGHT OF JEWELRY

I agree because I would never buy a computer or vacuum cleaner or bed from a TV program, but I'm not that interested in jewelry either.

Honored Contributor

I hope it's more than resin, bronzo, silver and clad. I'll probably check out the turquoise and gold shows but won't watch if it doesn't include some decent 14k items and easy pay.

Honored Contributor

I'd enjoy that if they'd go back to selling more gold and good gem jewelry. But, most likely, it will be mostly costume so I'll just check the 'recently aired' list - maybe.

I just don't care for any of the bonded/vermeil/clad/plated, bronze, silver, poor quality gems given exotic names so they can sell them, etc. But, hey, if that stuff sells I guess it makes sense for them to go on and sell it. I have enough jewelry anyway. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately this is one of those weeks when DH is home. Very little QVC for me tonight. Drat. All he says is what is so great about sitting around watching people put makeup on? But he does know the names of a few of the hosts, and he inquired as to what happened to Lisa Mason.

Honored Contributor

Great, if it's nice jewelry. If it's more bronzo and crystals, I won't be any more interested than I have been thus far... Asking too much, I know, but some mid-range gemstones to include some of the more traditional choices, would really be nice.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

.....an entire evening of QVC jewelry sounds just as boring as an entire night of cooking shows.

Contributor

Hi, I'm looking forward to these shows. Hopefully, there will be lots of pretty pieces presented. Smile

Honored Contributor

I was sort of looking forward to it, but I sort of turned it off very, very quickly... Just more of the same.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I'm enjoying the gold show, missed the Honora (church meeting) and Jane is doing a good job. Love her shoes.