Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

Good to see you jazzy. A new car tomorrow??? What fun. Its an expensive thrill but what the heck. That's what you worked your whole life for, to buy what you want. Good for you. I'm tickled for you. Smiley Happy) Yes, and fingers crossed for Aprimo also. XX
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jazzy: congratulations on the big birthday and on your new car. A car purchase does wipe out the watch and handbag budget for a long time. On the other hand, the car will last for years and takes you from place to place, in style...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Congrats Jazzy on the new car! Much more important that a watch or bag. A good "big birthday" gift for sure.

It's good you purchased before the Mercury retrograde sets in. Scoff if you will, but all kinds of things go wrong during those phases. (That would be October 4.) Anyway, Windows is really a big pain and I didn't learn it by choice. My Win7 laptop died, so a new machine purchase was in order.

You can always cheat with Classic Shell. It's an free application that enables you to hang on to some of the old views. And no, it doesn't conflict with anything or I wouldn't use it. It comes in handy, because I use my laptop for working and Win8 isn't great for productivity. There are a few shortcuts you should memorize and you'll be fine. I have learned every system since Windows 3.1, but this one was no fun. And I am no Luddite. But I am sure you'll do fine after a few tutorials. Smiley Happy

More watch shows coming up! It costs nothing to look.

Frequent Contributor

Java: Thanks for the encouragement on Win8. I'm not yet using that computer very often, but perhaps I should to get the hang of it faster. Interesting about Mercury retrograde. I've heard of it, but don't know exactly what it means. And it goes retrograde on my birthday! I hope that's not a bad thing {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}.

Frequent Contributor

ALERT: T jason Taylor San is back in stock in all silver at the super low price of 399. This is one special watch!! I have it in both colors but the stainless is tdf. Don't miss it at this price!!!
Trusted Contributor

Question: how big does a watch have to be before you suspect a man is, ahem, overcompensating?

Did you see that 59mm Invicta Sea Hunter? Good grief. That thing looked like the guy was wearing a saucepan on his wrist!

Respected Contributor

That is ginormous. Even DJF doesn't wear it and he's a really big guy. The Arsenal is also ridiculously big.

On some men, the giant watches look OK, believe it or not, because it's all about proportion. On normal-sized men, they don't look so great.

Ladies,

The last remaining women's Renato is now at a very special price. Go get her.

Respected Contributor

$139 on VPs 626-837

Trusted Contributor

Java, it's all I can do is NOT to order another Renato. I do like that orange strapped one, have too many pink now without buying another one. So there are only 6 of the orange that are left dangling there at that fantastic price. 40mm and that bold SS case looks great. I like the leather strap, no sizing with this one. Hmmm....I know $139 is a great price. I already have the green leather, yellow too. I hate to let a great sale go by. Hopefully enough gals order that it sells out. Smiley Wink)
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

On 9/28/2014 terryshay said: ALERT: T jason Taylor San is back in stock in all silver at the super low price of 399. This is one special watch!! I have it in both colors but the stainless is tdf. Don't miss it at this price!!!

I have this watch in GT. I have to agree it's one stunning watch and the price is really good. I have to defer to Terry on which color is better, because she has both. The gold one is amazing, if the SS is tdf.... then wow!