Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

Good morning, ladies

Hope all is well. Just have been very busy. I did have a few acquisitions from a while back. My watch of the day is Invicta's skull watch.

Love the high polish and monochromatic look. A very cool watch at 38mm, it is very comfortable. Barbara Bixby's watch is a little too much for me right now and I think that the this one made more sense, because it would be more of a daily wear watch so I wanted the FF crystal and 5ATM water resistance. If they ever get a great sale price, I might consider another color, but have to tell you that I love the stainless. (I wear a lot of black.) This is one of the watches that looks much better once you get it home.

http://s290.photobucket.com/user/blueeyz_2007_photos/library/sanivmid

http://s290.photobucket.com/user/blueeyz_2007_photos/library/sanivmid

Respected Contributor

In case anyone is feeling watch-deprived, there are Android shows tomorrow, One Onlys on Thursday eve, and Sat night into Sunday (Invicta TTV)

Check your local listings! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Java, I really like that red/YT watch you have in the line up. I can't tell but it looks like a Michele. Not much watch action lately. I'm wearing my navy ceramic automatic Android today. I'd wear that red beauty if I had it. Smiley Happy) That watch that looks like a tigers eye, I love too.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Hi jena

The red and gold watch is a fall version of a Tahitian jelly. They are gorgeous and I wouldn't mind having one. I get the emails on a regular basis from Michele and can't tell you how I got on their mailing list. At 345 bucks, they're kind of pricey. I am sure Invicta will come up with their version. I like all the colors actually. I don't own any purple watches, so that tells you something.

Right now I am just going to have to be happy with the watches I have with me. There is something, though, about a red watch.

Respected Contributor

Hi all. I wore a red dial watch yesterday... always makes me happy. It was the Invicta prodiver automatic (anniversary edition). I know many of you have that watch also. Today I'm sporting the Scuba in SS with the blue accents. It was a TSV a few months ago.

This weekend I wore, what has turned out to be my favorite watch.... and I'm surprised. I wore the 2.25ct Renato Wildebeast, black dial, black ally strap. I generally prefer bracelets, but for dressier situations, the ally strap seems to soften the bold look of the case and dial. I reach for this watch whenever I need a dressier look but don't want to wear a smaller gold watch. Who knew that this ally strap WB would edge out my 1ct Beauty! Smile

Respected Contributor

Today I am wearing the Scuba automatic. Great everyday piece. Very comfortable fit.

The 2.25 ct WB is a stunning watch in any combination. The black is especially suited for dressy occasions. I know the 1 carat Beauty was Oprah's watch and gorgeous, but the strap version of the biingy WB will probably stand the test of time. A truly gorgeous piece. "Old school" Renato's finest.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Wish they still made them like that.

Respected Contributor

Java: me too.

Respected Contributor

Check it out.... 42mm Android rotator with gemstone bezel is over 40% off. Good buy. But be prepared... I have the plain bezel version, and it's a very heavy watch.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/23/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

Hi all. I wore a red dial watch yesterday... always makes me happy. It was the Invicta prodiver automatic (anniversary edition). I know many of you have that watch also. Today I'm sporting the Scuba in SS with the blue accents. It was a TSV a few months ago.

LJ, I wore my red Grand Diver anniversary edition the other day too. I had a job interview and I was wearing a red 3/4 sleeve jacket (Susan Graver). My red Grand Diver looked great with it! Still have my fingers crossed on the job. If I get it, my watch habit will be greatly enabled. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

aprimo: good luck on the job.