Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS .....OCTOBER 2018

Jena:  congratulations on your beautiful new watch.  Glad it's a winner.   Enjoy wearing it.

Trusted Contributor

Well, well well.  The ECO’s are on a better sale today.  For the most part, they are approx. $15 cheaper now than before.  New code.  DEALS.  Anyway I marked down 3 other ECO’s that I would have liked to order if I didn’t have many watches.  So I had a tough time deciding between all of them but now they are even a little less.  All except the one I bought before, its still the same price $165.75.  So if any of you wished they would have bought and didn’t, now here is your chance.  JFYI.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

@jenagal  My Eco Corso was delivered this evening & it's lovely.  Where yours has flashes of green in the blue mop, mine has mostly flashes of purple with some turquoise in the blue. From a distance, it looks like the color of tanzanite.  Very pretty! 

It has a little black tag attached to the clasp that says "Created For Macy's" & the from address on the shipping label was a Macy's in Pearland, TX, which I guess is just south of Houston.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Aub, I’m glad yours is a winner as well.

Mine has a label that states it was shipped from Macy’s at the Mall of America @ Mpls.  

We’re both happy campers.  Lol..

Respected Contributor

Aubnwa and Jena:  glad you both got watches you love.  Enjoy your new watches. Those dials sound beautiful.  So much temptation.

Valued Contributor

Ladies, can you recommend a automatic watch Winder. I am eyeing a snoopy automatic Invicta watch for my Christmas present. I want one that will hold 2 watches. Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

Gracie, I've given up on watch winders for my automatics. I had a big 6 watch winder (still have it but just use for storage) from Swiss Watch International, and a single watch one from them also. Like most winders, after a while they start to sound like a freight train when turning, then eventually stop turning at all. And they're not cheap. Unless you go very high end, I think all will fail eventually. You need to see if they turn both ways (some watches need one way or the other), how many turns a day, etc. So now I just keep my automatics together and wind them about once a month to keep them in good condition. I set them when I wear them, so not grab and go.

Just my experience. Others should chime in with theirs.

Valued Contributor

@JazzyVR Thanks,I will follow your advice, winding the watch once a month instead of buying a watch winder is good advice.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Gracie.  Good advice from Jazzy.  My winder sounds while running also.  Didn’t start out that way.  Just remember to wind the automatics.  That’s something I never seem to remember.  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Well Lav, you have through Sunday to get that 15% off sale price. This site sure enables me to keep buying watches when I announce that I am done, all the time. Smiley Wink