Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.....NOVEMBER 2018

[ Edited ]

@Lavenderjunkie  Thanks for the tips, I have it now sitting under a lamp which I'll leave on for a couple of days straight & see if that solves the issue.  I had been leaving all of my Eco-Drives laying on a piece of furniture that gets light during the day & that kept it running as long as it was getting its dose of light, but when I put it & my other Ecos in a tray in my bedroom, the others kept running & this one started acting up. I got it near the beginning of this month & had been wearing it a lot when I 1st got it, so it was getting charged in that way, too.  Hoping your tip will resolve the issue, but if not the place when I got it will repair it under warranty for 2 years & the warranty may be even longer from Citizen.   It may just have a bad power cell that won't hold a charge.   Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

Oh No....a problem with an ECO Drive.  Mine sits on a table that doesnt get direct light.  Everyday I look at them sitting side by side, Seico Kinetic too.  And everyone is right on the minute.  Aub, hopefully LJ’s suggestion works for you.  I’ll keep it in mind myself.  I’ve been really lucky with my pics so far.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

A new thread has been started for December.
Let’s meet over there.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY