Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS....NOVEMBER 2017

Jena:  lots of temptations.

Trusted Contributor

LavJ, I'm shocked you have remained strong.  You have till  Wednesday to buy it with the 15% but will they change the price on the watch in the meantime?  Thats the 64K$? Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jena: Still staying strong.... but I keep looking at the watch. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I keep wearing my Seiko Kinetic using the rubber band trick.  I'm anxious for it to fit.  Although I certainly didn't need another white MOP dial SS, this Kinetic automatic is one of a kind, in my collection.  I'm sure glad the dial doesn't come in different colors. Lol.

Regular Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS....NOVEMBER 2017. *Dooneys too*

I've been watching the Black/Black Dooney Zip Zip and today I was sent a 25% off coupon for Black Friday from D&B.  So heck, it was sitting at $199 now $148.50.  So I bought myself another present.   What's another handbag to add to the pile?  Smiley Wink

LJ, are you going to let the Seiko Kinetic go????

Respected Contributor

Jena:  I think I'm going to let the kinetic go.  I'm glad you are enjoying yours.

Regular Contributor

LavJ, sorry to hear that.  But like I said many times.  We can't own them all. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Good thinking, LavJ.    Now that you turned down the 15% and $11.99 shipping added, today they offer 20% and free shipping (with their card) on that Kinetic.  What a deal @239.99.  $60 savings.  Some watch enthusiast ought to get interested in this.  I thought I got a deal at 257.99. Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jena:  maybe I've reached my saturation point for new watches.  Or at least I'm only getting excited about something that is truly different from what I already have in my collection.   In any case,  I'm still holding out.

I can't say the same about handbags.  They don't need batteriess,  but take up a lot more room than watches.   And I seem to be adding them to my collection by the handful.

The variety of styles and colors and leathers provides so much temptation.  And like in watches,  I am likely to want to add each color I like in every style I like to my collection.  The piles multiply quickly as do the costs.  This weekends Black Friday sales provided a lot of great handbags at really good prices.  Dooney got a big chunk of my money.

Regular Contributor

LavJ, now that all the sales are gone, no temptations.  Besides I was happy with closure to my watch collection till Java pointed out the Kinetic Seiko.  I like the unique and this is it.  I finally sized it yesterday and now it fits to a T.    No more tempting me.

But I am anxiously awaiting my black/black zip zip Dooney.  That's supposed to be here tomorrow.  I bought myself the Bose TSV from QVC also so my Christmas presents have been taken care of.  When I buy my own presents, I always get the right size and color.  Lol.  So far no snow here so all shopping around should be done shortly.