Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS........NOVEMBER 2015

I ended up cancelling my order.  I looked at the total price and $300 is a lot with all these other things. I just finished paying off the Kendall and that was the say me price as the Brenna.  Thought it best to let someone else on waitlist get it. 

If I am meant to have it, I will have to wait. There may be something that I want even more. That other bag is only three months old, after all. And I had to buy a new printer.

Watch -related news:

Evine actually has a watch as top value: the MK Runway watch in two sizes. Just in case there is someone out there who wants one.

Trusted Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

I ended up cancelling my order.  I looked at the total price and $300 is a lot with all these other things. I just finished paying off the Kendall and that was the say me price as the Brenna.  Thought it best to let someone else on waitlist get it. 

If I am meant to have it, I will have to wait. There may be something that I want even more. That other bag is only three months old, after all. And I had to buy a new printer.

Watch -related news:

Evine actually has a watch as top value: the MK Runway watch in two sizes. Just in case there is someone out there who wants one.

Keep an eye on the "as-is" Dooneys. Usually a few weeks after a TSV there will be a good amount of them available "as-is". Most of the time the as-is Dooneys are in perfect shape or with only minor flaws that are barely noticeable. Sometimes the accessories are missing, but usually not. The discount is usually worth taking a chance.

Trusted Contributor

So many watches, not enough days of the month.  The WOTD is the

GT/SS cable Lady Zeus.  I love these 40mm or 42mm watches and 

thereby the old favorites, 35 - 38mm just sit there.  

Anyone buy over the weekend?  Tell us about your new watch. Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jena:  no new watches for me.   Funny,  I prefer the 36mm oldies.   I wear the 40 and 42mm watches,  but 36-38mm is my sweet spot.

Trusted Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@jenagal wrote:

Thx aprimo for the heads up.   That last number, I wouldn't mind the light grey but I passed.  Great prices but I ran out of room.  Smiley Wink

I thought about the light grey too. But I already have the violet and the red and I figured I wouldn't wear the grey enough to justify it. I generally gravitate to strong colors--I'm not big on neutrals. I like the neutrals on other people, but it's just not me.

I do love those Excursions though. I don't know why exactly, but they just call to me.

Well, the GT Excursion with brown strap and dial came back in stock today and I caved. I just love those Excursions. Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

aprimo:  enjoy your new watch when it arrives,  and your new handbags.   Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

aprimo:  enjoy your new watch when it arrives,  and your new handbags.   Woman Wink

Thanks LJ! Woman Very Happy

I see the Excursions are back down to $136 with the Once Only Encore pricing. CS was closed already when I saw it, so I sent an email requesting a price adjustment.

I haven't carried my new woven Dooney yet, but maybe next week.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi All:

Good luck with your price adustment, aprimo. $138 is a really great price on the Excursions.

I know I am all "watch-out," but I just received an email for evine's Diamond Day. It appears that they will be offering Versace diamond watches as a TTV.. That might appeal to someone out there.

The watches retail for over $2300 and will be offered at $650 on VPs..

634-703

evine is quoting a price of $2295. Most retailers are offering this Vanitas watch in the range of $1700-$2000. That's including tax. So a pretty good deal still. They look lovely, because the quiltiing is on the strap and the dial. However, they are 40mm and I am not sure if the other retailers are offering extra straps. 

I am not in the market for a Versace anything, but just thought this would be a great deal. I also think they probably brought in  a handful. 

Regarding the Diamond Day, I am happy to see Sonia Bitton is offering pieces in gold and diamonds.  Effy also. 

These watchers were first featured in Basel in 2013. I caught a glimpse of their "money shots." Gorgeous watches.

[IMG]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll261/blueeyz_2007_photos/versace-vanitas-watches-baselwolrd-2013...

Respected Contributor

FYI: They have scheduled "The gfit of time' shows for 11/24.

I think the TTV is a Technomarine. Not sure.

Trusted Contributor

FYI, at Evine 15OFFGIFT through Dec. 1st.