Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.... MARCH 2017

Java and Jena:  Wow,  that was almost like the old days of watch buying frenzy.  Checking in on the thread to get input and ordering new watches before they sold out.   Sharing promo codes.  We love our watches and getting a great buy helps justify adding another watch to the collection.  Thanks to my friend Java (and enabler) for pointing out the treasures and the special savings opportunities.

I wonder what the price of the SAN II Mickey will be tonight... and will your second promo code work?  I love the skeleton dial, although it's so busy it's not easily readable.  It they price it high enough,  I won't need to see it in person.  I don't own any SAN II,  but not sure I love the design enough to want to add it to my collection.  The thrill of last nights purchase is still fresh. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The ladies bolt Zeus with the blue or pink patterned dials is a once only active now.

Java,  thanks for the second code.  It worked!  I ordered the blue.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the code, Ms. Java The Enabler!  I also just ordered that Bolt Zeus in the blue!   I'd had my eye on it, but not for the old price, but at the OTO & with that code, it's a go!  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

Congrats aubnwa.  I like the blue too and ordered that one.  But I keep looking at the pink too.   My downfall... more than 1 color of the same watch.

My excuse this time,  I just bought a pink handbag.... do I need another pink watch to go with it?  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

LJ, I have a soft spot for a blue mop dial.  I can find plenty of pink mop dials, but blue, not so many.

Respected Contributor

I'm turning off my computer and not ordering another watch... tonight. 

Anyone temped by the SAN II Mickey?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the code ladies! I hope you all love your purchases.

I decided to order the ladies Russian diver with the abalone dial. I wouldn't have bought it at the current price, but with the code I decided to get it home and see what I think. I don't have a Russian diver and the square shape will be something different for my collection as well. I'm a sucker for abalone too.

Trusted Contributor

Well I'm safe ladies. I really like the pink, blue too in the Bolt but the codes won't work. I've used them all up and no matter how many times I put them in, it's the same. NO more watches for me. To bed I go. Thx for the codes. I have bought my limit. Smiley Wink
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

oRe: WATCH COLLECTORS.... MARCH 2017

Hello all,

Yes, it's like old times, isn't it?  Glad you had fun. Alas, I have no other codes; these were provided by a generous watch Geek and he posted them. Someone else provided another.

I paid the $198 price for the RD because I really wanted one and waited too long the least time and then there were none. IThese codes, btw, didn't appear until 3/12.  Sometimes I don't mind paying more if I want something then it's worth it. At full price of $266 plus tax and ship--never. Sometimes with the gemstone watches, I would pay more, because I didn't wanted chipped stones or someone's return. It was a gamble, because I had wanted the plain MOP.

I did get the SANI auto in black spinel, but I am intrigued by the Mickey watch SANII.  It's not about beauty, it's about interest. I still may cancel the SANI. BTW, the TTV doesn't work with the codes.

Has anyone noticed that Invicta prices have steadily risen? Forget the Baby Lupahs and ubiquitous Angel and SAN I. Those are so cheap, because they made gazillions of them. However, that Russian Diver should have been $150. Someone said $100. In terms of "specs," probably. But it's a newer case design that had never been done, add the abelone and the extra strap. At $198, it's neither a bargain nor a rip-off. The straps fit nicely and the abelone is gorgeous and you still get 10 ATM. They didn't give you Baby Lupah stiff, junk straps. On sale, they are $40 a piece. So it is comparable to MK and Coach watches. (still cheaper than some of those.) The other Russian Diver is priced at over $150 on sale and that is overpriced, because they made tons of those and that should be about $99.

If you get it for less, great! Once Onlys would be great if you are in the right place at the right time. 

Congrats on your purchases, ladies.

Respected Contributor

Re: oRe: WATCH COLLECTORS.... MARCH 2017

FYI: I know some of us like bags. Macy's VIP sale is today. 30 percent off of designer brands that they wouldn't normally discount. They are another weakness of mine. Smiley Happy