Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS....JUNE 2019

@jenagal   The reason that I can't size my own Citizen watches myself is that the pins (& the holes they fit in) are smaller than the watch tools that I own.  I've had to take every one of my Citizens to have a pro (with pro tools) to get them all sized.  The pins that attach the bracelet to the watch head are the same size as the rest of them. 

So far, the new replacment is keeping perfect time & the dead one is still very dead!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gee I see Jomashop dropped the price down to $89 on the white leather ECO. Fantastic.

I see why you can’t do your own sizing, Aub.  I’d probably take it in even if I could do it.  I’m deciding that I don’t want to size  anymore.  Let the Pro’s handle it. Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

It is July 2...already..

Time for the new thread!

Respected Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Gee I see Jomashop dropped the price down to $89 on the white leather ECO. Fantastic.

I see why you can’t do your own sizing, Aub.  I’d probably take it in even if I could do it.  I’m deciding that I don’t want to size  anymore.  Let the Pro’s handle it. Smiley Wink

@jenagal  I notice that the pink dial you were talking about is $79 at Jomashop right now.  I've been eyeing the one with the ST mesh bracelet & buckle (which wouldn't need to be sized either) with the rose gold hands & minute markers for $89, but I'm going to stay strong, since I really don't need anymore!  Plus, I'm really partial to those mop dials.