Regular Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS .....JUNE 2017

[ Edited ]

I've been wearing the automatics lately.  Trying to get them all worn because they have sat for so long.  One even going around in the winder.  I have not been good at giving them a wind up here and there.  I think it's time to check for dead soldiers again.  

Almost time for a new thread. Smiley Wink

LJ, I agree those TM's are special.

Respected Contributor

This week I've worn my RT SAN III and my white ceramic Swiss Legend with the very vibrant grey/black mop dial. The SL is an oldie but a goodie.  Everytime I wear it I love that dial even more.   RT SAN III has a matte finish case and bracelet with a pink mop dial.  I really like the matte finish.  It softens the RT.  This was the first outing for that watch.

Tomorrow I'm wearing a large rectangular automatic Croton with a lavender croco embossed leather strap. I've had that watch for years.   Amythest earrings and a lavender Dooney small Lexington satchel complete the outfit.  A pink Tshirt and black slacks will also participate.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

LavJ, you will be smashing tomorrow.  Smiley LOL  I'm picturing you from your description.  Funny thing we could ride the elevator together and not know each other.  Smiley Wink

I've been wearing automatics that haven't been worn  in years.  Shame on me.  I am finding that I don't want to wear the heavy SAN leather strapped watches now.  Too bulky for the summer.  I have way too many of the larger heavy chrono's.  I'm glad Renatos aren't being sold.  What a feeding frenzy we went through.  It was crazy but fun. ::Heart

Respected Contributor

Jena, funny that you should mention the Renatos, I wore my GT Renato Vulcan chrono with a turquioise blue face today.  I've been trying to give my Karamicas some love, too, since I had new batteries put in recently.

Respected Contributor

July 1 time for a new watch lovers thread.  Hope to see everyone there.