Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS....... JULY 2016

Hi Anisha.  So you had both the wht/RT with and without diamonds.  You said the diamond version diffentally was worth the $$.  In so many words......  Well I just had my blk/RT diamond version out in the sun again and I am with you.  I cannot sent it back, no matter if there is such a large $$ difference.  The diamonds certainly do have the pizzazz.   So I will keep it.  I really wish I had ordered both the wht and the blk when they were available.   But I waited long enough because I could not make up my mind whether the blk or the wht.  I know if I got both in the diamonds I would have kept both.  Water over the dam.  Looking at Ashford, they can offer the blk ceramic SS with the diamonds for the same price as the wht RT ceramic without the diamonds.  Seems like a no brainer.  But I am short of RT in my collection and that is my story and I'm sticking to it.  Lol.  Anyway, I hope the diamond version comes up somewhere at a reasonable price.  

Good to see you Anisha.  Thx for your experience and knowledge here.  Appreciate it. Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Hi all.

Hope all is well.

Just was peeking in to see what's up.and I see that old frenzy starting up. Smiley Happy Makes me think of the "old days" with Renatos.

Hope you all enjoy. The Blue Manta is a striking watch--with or without diamonds. And if you get a good deal, even better.

Respected Contributor

anisha:  Thanks for your input.  And nice to hear from you again.  I'm torn,  I like to wear my watches with some air between them and my skin.  I think 7"  would probably be a hair too short for me.   Only way to know is to order one.... but I don't think I want to chance having to return it.  In the warm weather my wrist can puff up a bit and I sometimes can't wear watches I had sized in the winter. 

But I will admit the black BlueManta with diamonds on Ashford is calling my name....I know it's the price that's tempting me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My wrist is between 6¾" & 7" depending on the weather & I took one link out of my SS/white Blue Manta & it fits well.  I got mine from WOW back in Jan. when they had the one with the diamonds on a sale for $349.  I was a bit leery because I generally wear a 7½" in a jewelry bracelet, but that fits differently than I like for a watch, where I like a little wiggle room, but not too loose.

ETA: The links on the Blue Manta are ¼" each.

aub

Frequent Contributor

Wow, this is getting interesting!
First of all, many thanks to LJ & Jena for the early birthday wishes! With my TM Blue Manta EDD at 7/15 - three days before my birthday - it's going to be a good one! 😉 I spent the entire day in awe - thrilled by the irony that just days ago I posted that this watch was my HG - now I will actually own one! Just wow!
It's interesting to hear about the bracelet & the difference in the fit. I just can't wait to try it on & see how it works for me.
@jenagal I'm glad you're able to keep both the black bling & the white - yay! Good choice!

Trusted Contributor

Chefgal, I couldn't take it anymore, I went ahead and got the black sized.  I was surprised that 5 links came out.  I bet this watch would fit LJ.  

Don't let the sale send over there, you better grab it.  You may never have to size it and maybe it will have a little wiggle room that you like too.  Anyway now that I can wear it instead of looking at it, I'm a happy camper.  I hope my wht non blingy doesn't sit in the stock room till Monday now.  They certainly take their time in sending stuff out.  

Respected Contributor

Ok gals,  you got me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I ordered the Black/SS with diamonds from Ashford on sale for under $300.  If Jena's wrist is 5 1/2" and she took out 5 links that are 1/2" each,  that means the bracelet is well over 7 1/2" long.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will fit.

Respected Contributor

Jena:  enjoy your new watch.  I'm glad you had it sized.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

If Jena's wrist is 5 1/2" and she took out 5 links that are 1/2" each,  that means the bracelet is well over 7 1/2" long.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will fit.

I bet my wrist is 5.75" so I am betting it fits you too.  

So far mine is still sitting in the stock room instead of being shipped.  WE know they don't ship on Saturday so here we go again.  Wait till Monday before it's picked up.  It's a good thing I have another watch to wear.  Lol. 

I'm glad you got it, I'm even tempted ...........this addiction is terrible!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Jena:  yes,  it's a good thing you have another watch to wear!  Woman LOL  One in every color of the rainbow to choose from too.