Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS--FEBRUARY 2016

@JavaQueen wrote:

Ok..... Buddy is awesome. Thanks for posting a pic. You know, it's almost like he was posing for the shot. LOL.

Thanks! I call it his glamour shot. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Hello Ladies, My puppy SAN1 in the orange and pink ( yes I got the pink also just before the TTV closed)  arrived today and both are awesome. The pink  is a truly girly girl baby pink and the silicone strap is super soft and the watch conforms beautifully to my small wrist . The Orange is bright and the purple dial is something else- stunning in the sunlight.  Still undecided about which one to keep and which one to send back. I had the green in my cart several times and almost got that. But I bought other stuff during their jewelry shows and common sense prevailed ! Will post a wrist shot maybe Monday. Best to all / Anisha 

@aprimo enjoy your orange puppy. What was your number ( limited edition ) ? 

Trusted Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hello Ladies, My puppy SAN1 in the orange and pink ( yes I got the pink also just before the TTV closed)  arrived today and both are awesome. The pink  is a truly girly girl baby pink and the silicone strap is super soft and the watch conforms beautifully to my small wrist . The Orange is bright and the purple dial is something else- stunning in the sunlight.  Still undecided about which one to keep and which one to send back. I had the green in my cart several times and almost got that. But I bought other stuff during their jewelry shows and common sense prevailed ! Will post a wrist shot maybe Monday. Best to all / Anisha 

@aprimo enjoy your orange puppy. What was your number ( limited edition ) ? 

@anisha I hadn't thought to look at the number, because Puppys aren't usually numbered. I just checked and to be honest the print is so tiny I can't read it. I can make out the /250, but the first number is inscribed much more faintly and I can't make it out.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new watch, anisha! (whichever you pick!) 

I wasnt ignoring anyone--I had trouble logging in.

Please read:

The system prompted me to Create nickname. I enocuntered his over and over again at different times with different browsers.  I refused. Out of desperation, I typed in my current name. And I got in.

If you happen to come across this, just type in the nickname you have now.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not staying away, it's just that I'm not looking at watches now. I am having fun digging through and wearing them all. We have some nice, really nice watches. No use saving them. Enjoy them. Smiley Wink
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

@jenagal wrote:
I'm not staying away, it's just that I'm not looking at watches now. I am having fun digging through and wearing them all. We have some nice, really nice watches. No use saving them. Enjoy them. Smiley Wink

We do have some great watches! I wore the navy/ST Grand Diver today. I just love that watch. Did you notice they've now made it in three different sizes? I think the biggest one I saw was 56mm, or something crazy like that. There was also a 47mm. The 40mm hasn't been around for quite a while now, so I'm really happy I got mine.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Today I am wearing the Scuba auto in gunmetal. Great watch. No batteries. Yay!

Respected Contributor

Today I'm wearing my Renato Beauty with red carbon fiber dial and SS/black rubber integrated bracelet.  I'm trying to give some of my older collection some wrist time.  I still love those watches and the 36mm size is really my sweet spot.

Trusted Contributor

Well Java, I still don't own a GM after all my chasing after them.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Well, Jena, you've often said, "I can't own them all!"

LavJ, that is a nice watch; I sold mine long ago. It was never sized. I think I actually got a profit on it.

36mm is a great size. I do like 38mm and I do like 34mm. So maybe my "sweet spot" is between 34mm and 38mm.

Today I am wearing the Baby Lupah on a bracelet. I think that is 34mm. It is almost the perfect everyday watch. My bone of contention is that they had dumbed it down to a Japanese movement and 3 ATM. The originals supposedly had a Swiss movement  and 10 ATM. However, it was only $50 and I did receive it as a gift.