Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - DECEMBER

For those wanting a lady zeus, it supposedly will be offered at its lowest price ever during the 7pm show.

(Price has yet to change. News passed along through FaceBook.)

Respected Contributor

$297

I don't think you're getting better than that. In Rose and Gold Tone.

Respected Contributor

Sorry typo it is $279

Trusted Contributor

Great price with the coupon. Have any of you ever gotten one home and tried it on? 41mm is no problem for me, but the 17mm thickness is huge. I'm not sure if I want to go that big.

Trusted Contributor

A little bird flew over and brought this Lady Zeus to my attention at this great price. I've always wanted the two tone but the SS/YT has been long sold out. I grabbed the YT/SS cable now but I'm thinking maybe the GT/RT would look different. I better make up my mind. Anyone else grabbing one before the price is gone? Thx little birdie...I don't know really whether to thank you or not. My credit card just went screaming out the door. Smiley Wink)
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Java: the red did sell out. It wasn't available when I saw the deal. I think the red and the blue were the nicest dials. How do you like the watch?

Jena: I got the GT/SS. I too wanted the SS/GT, but that hasn't been available for a long time. But I'm happy with the GT/SS, mop dial, Swiss made, and a great price. Really a no brainer for me. OK, maybe no brains describes all my watch purchases lately. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I prefer the GT/SS to the GT/RT, I think there is more contrast. Of course, I wouldn't be unhappy with either one. I have a GT bracelet with RT accents, and it's hard to see the difference between the colors.

Respected Contributor

aprimo: no I haven't seen the Lady Zeus in person. I expect it will be high, but I don't think that will be a problem. My one 'concern' is the bracelet length... the description says it's 7 1/4". Ryan says up to a 7.5" wrist. He has a 6 3/4" wrist and he tried it on and there was quite a bit of extra room. It does have micro adjustments on the clasp, but I don't know if those are 'extra' or included in the published measurements.

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 equss said:

Thanks Java for the reply.

I ended up using the 15% off code on the tank I asked about, so it ended up being about 67.50 total. I always like the 5atm with butterfly clasp and at that price no concerns about how I wear it. I tend to not wear my 'good' watches for some activities.

Equss: congratulations on the new watch. Hope your really love it.

Trusted Contributor

Congrats on the watches LJ and Jena!! I just watched the presentation.....wow..great watch!!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks LJ!!