Trusted Contributor

WATCH COLLECTORS - - - DECEMBER

Hey watch lovers, time for those watch sales and when we find them, we post them....

Let us know what you are interested in. Between us we own all sorts of watches and we all have opinions....We are also enablers so watch your credit cards. lol. We love watches and it's catching.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - DECEMBER

Ok Sharke, I know you stated on the Nov. thread you love your new Vicence. Just looking at the video, it is a beauty. I'm glad you are tickled.

Trusted Contributor

Heads up--the Invicta Reserve Speedway with the Stingray strap is back down to the holiday price of $149 and they're presenting it on the 1pm CST show today. Just in case anyone was on the fence still....

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Hi jena,

Thanks for starting the thread for December!

aprimo, thanks for heads up on the Speedway.

More specifically, this will occur during an Invicta Women of the Hour slot, slated to air 2pm to 4pm EST.

Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies.

Just popping in briefly to say I will "see" you all in a couple of weeks. Heading to Germany today to tour the German Christmas Markets, then spend some time with BFF's family. I'm traveling light watch wise. Just wearing my Croton Super C auto. I won't really have any dress up occasions and don't have to worry about a battery going dead.

Respected Contributor

! The Super C is a really great watch to travel with. Hope your time is restful and you have a great time. We'll be here.

Java.

Trusted Contributor

Jazzy, you have a fun and safe time. We'll hold down the fort.
Respected Contributor

Well, it looks like Invicta has reissued the beautiful Donna on the Rocks watch. They will be doing another show starting 12/15. (from the Marine Pavilion.) With all these changes, don't know how often we'll see them.

Respected Contributor

FYI: For those of you with a larger wrist, please see the review of the SANV on the rubber strap. Seems it won't work if your wrist is over 6.5 inches with a curved wrist. Hope this save someone money, time and frustration.

Trusted Contributor

Interesting things seen while browsing the catalog on the Invicta website. I was looking just at automatics, to narrow down the list.

A Grand Diver with 300m WR, NH35A automatic movement with date function, some with crown protectors (some not), in an interesting range of colors. Unfortunately, they are all 46-47mm.

A Pro Diver with 200m WR, NH35A automatic movement with date function & magnifier on the mineral crystal. Only one color--a pretty stainless steel with dark blue center links, bezel, dial and crown. Comes in 40mm & 47mm. I posted a pic in last month's thread.

A Pro Diver with 200m WR, SW200 automatic movement with date function & magnifier on the flame fusion crystal. Comes in 40mm with blue or green dials & bezels and SS, TT & GT bracelets.

The Grand Diver 10th Anniversary Commemorative watch appears to be coming out in goldtone versions. Looks like the exact same specs. Both 38mm & 47mm!! Dial colors are charcoal grey, blue, red and green.