Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - DECEMBER

Yes...

Respected Contributor

I see that the scuba with pink bezel is on sale for 107

Respected Contributor

Java: I like that pink bezel Scuba.... but not at that price for that movement.

Respected Contributor

Shop: BOGO alert... buy one get $100 off on second... Joy & Pride Russian diver 41mm or 52mm sizes. $ 136 for first, 627495 Swiss made. Strap length 8.5", so max wrist size listed at 7.5".

Did anyone buy these watches when they were first offered?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Wow you gals are really busy buying up a storm. I'm trying to stay away so I don't get hyped up thinking I need another watch.....I OD'd on Ripka this last visit, so I'm waiting for her jewelry and passing on the watches. But that pink bezel Scuba I noticed...loved it really. The green YT GD I loved but passed on. All those 8 slot boxes, wow...I wish they would knock that off. Anyway I'm patiently waiting on something other than a ticker.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jena: I was wondering if you were hiding out. Smile OK, spill, what Ripka did you order?

BTW check your emails, I got a coupon this morning... of course it was too late to use on all the things I purchased in the past few days. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} But the event is on thru Sunday, and if they have more of these really great deals, I might get to use the coupon. It's only good thru tomorrow anyway.

Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

Shop: BOGO alert... buy one get $100 off on second... Joy & Pride Russian diver 41mm or 52mm sizes. $ 136 for first, 627495 Swiss made. Strap length 8.5", so max wrist size listed at 7.5".

I did and I didn't mind, because mine was red and I knew that one would go first. It did. Sometimes you pay extra to make sure you get what you want. What drove the price up on that was the dive case.

In the Invicta retail stores, they were 149 minus the box. In other words, they want you to spend #200 plus tax and ship. They should just sell for 100 and be done.

Trusted Contributor

I got that coupon too LJ. They couldn't possibly have sent that coupon two days ago, huh? {#emotions_dlg.mad}

I don't think there is anything else I am super-tempted by at the moment. But we'll see what they come up with.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/16/2014 JavaQueen said:
On 12/15/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

I did and I didn't mind, because mine was red and I knew that one would go first. It did. Sometimes you pay extra to make sure you get what you want. What drove the price up on that was the dive case.

In the Invicta retail stores, they were 149 minus the box. In other words, they want you to spend #200 plus tax and ship. They should just sell for 100 and be done.

Seems like they are trying to clear out stock.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Java for the reply.

I ended up using the 15% off code on the tank I asked about, so it ended up being about 67.50 total. I always like the 5atm with butterfly clasp and at that price no concerns about how I wear it. I tend to not wear my 'good' watches for some activities.