Valued Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - DECEMBER

I am in love with the Versace Womens Reve on ShopQ in the white mop. Is it worth 698.61$

Beckyblu

Trusted Contributor

FYI, I got an email from Nordstrom Rack this morning that they are having a Limited Time Michele Watches Event (online and in-store, I assume?). I haven't looked into it further, but I know some of you like Michele watches quite a bit, so I thought I'd pass the info along.

Respected Contributor

Lot's of temptations this time of the year.

Can't wait to see the Donna on the Rocks again....don't think I have this one. Was that a tonneau shape case?

Also the GT 10th anniversary watch will be interesting.

And an SW200 automatic is always tempting.

Respected Contributor

I love the Donna of the Rocks. It's a tonneau shape. Not overly large. Back in the day, they were made in Geneva! There is one on the Bay.

So many watches and too few wrists!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Then you have the 12 Days of Dooney. I need to play the lotto.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/4/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

Lot's of temptations this time of the year.

Can't wait to see the Donna on the Rocks again....don't think I have this one. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Was that a tonneau shape case?

Also the GT 10th anniversary watch will be interesting.

And an SW200 automatic is always tempting.

Ok LJ, I remember you buying this one. You may have returned it, but I'm sure you ordered it. I remember it well for I wanted it too. Yes it was a tonneau case in SS and red rubies.....??
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Costco.com has the small Cartier ballon bleu in stainless with diamond markers for $4900. I seem to recall someone looking for that watch.
Respected Contributor

Jena: you are so right. I have the ruby Donna! I was thinking that Donna of the Rocks was a diamond version... and I don't (think) I have that one.

Respected Contributor

There were two versions: diamond and ruby. It was a very big deal that the watch was made in Geneva. Now it's just Swiss Made. A lovely watch in any execution. Whatever the version, this one won't be bought for a song. These days you really pay a lot for diamonds of mediocre quality and I think they have passed along the cost of setting the stones as well. I do want to see it. Someone is selling one on the Bay. (the original()

Respected Contributor

Java: I'll have to check my paperwork to see what the specs are and also what I paid.

Trusted Contributor

LJ, you said it, way too much temptation this time of year! Today there is a Swiss Made watch boutique on MyHabit (Amazon affiliated designer discount site). I'm not up enough on pricing for those brands to know how good the deals are. But for those of you into TechnoMarine (for instance) it might be worth checking out.

I say, when you can't buy, enable! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}