Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS......August 2016

aubnwa:  I like your new Sea Pearl watch very much.  And the SS/blue would be my first choice also.  Enjoy wearing it once it arrives.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched much of the TechnoMarine event, but I checked out the watches being offered a little bit. I like the look of the UF6, but why are they asking $369 for a Swiss Parts watch? I know I must be missing something.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see #633-739 the TM Blue Manta RT non blingy is available again.  6 are there at $15 more than I paid.  Evidentally a few new ones made their way in or returns.  Anyway it's a sharp watch. 

ETA:  Now 5 hours later there is only 3 available.   Someone likes that watch besides me. Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Going...going.....just one left....one TechnoMarine RT/wht ceramic linked bracelet.  I have this watch, love it.  Just want the rest of you who like this watch to be able to get it if you want.  Lol.

Respected Contributor

Jena:  I saw that watch and thought of you.  It's a very lovely watch.   I still haven't had my TM SS/wh and TM ss/blk sized yet!

Trusted Contributor

LJ, in a month when Labor Day is here, you won't wear the white anyway. So lets' get on the stick ..you only have a limited amount of time to enjoy that one. Me, I wear white all year long.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

Jena:  I saw that watch and thought of you.  It's a very lovely watch.   I still haven't had my TM SS/wh and TM ss/blk sized yet!

I forgot.  Are either of those the diamond version?  I'm getting old, I can't remember everything....lol.

Respected Contributor

Jena:  yes,  both my SS TM ceramic Blue Manta have the diamonds.   And you are right,  if I don't size the white soon,  I won't get to wear it.

Trusted Contributor

Oh LJ, I'm jealous. I wanted the wht w/diam. Too. Hey, send it to me, I'll size it and wear it immediately. I'm glad you got both. Two winners.
Frequent Contributor

Hi All! Well, today I finally took my TM Blue Manta to Mr. Hammer to get the extra link removed. I've had it all this time & haven't worn it yet. Sigh. Anyway, he was surprisingly nice & by removing the extra link from the 6 o'clock side it now fits perfectly! Many, many thanks to LJ & Jenagal for that info! ❤I also took 2 of my Judith Ripka watches to have the links switched to shorten the 6 o'clock side and they no longer turn on my wrist - yay! I feel much better!
The Evine TM shows from Florida were great! It took all my strength not to make a purchase!
Hope you all are enjoying your summer!