Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS ....APRIL 2017

Java:  I saw the lower price on the SAN I gemstone watches.   Still a very good price for anyone who wants one.  I guess we will have to wait and see if the 40mm shows up for the Aragon.   Interesting info re Princeton watches.   I wasn't familar with them.   Guess evine thought it made sense.  Maybe it's where they will put low quantity inventory to move it out.

Respected Contributor

Very little watch action considering it's watch month!   I found another dozen watches that need batteries. Smiley Sad  Spent much of yesterday swapping summer watches for winter watches.... have to rotate the collection. 

Hope everyone is enjoying some nicer weather and wearing the watches they own.  With handbags,  we call it closet diving when you wear your existing collection of treasures instead of buying something new.   What should we call it for watches?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone.  Today I got tired of just looking at my pink Zeus Bolt and decided to size it.  It sized easy and wearing it, I am really glad I got it.  I know I'd love the blue also but enuf is enuf.  

Yes LavJ, it wasn't that long ago I had 23 get new batteries.  Tomorrow I'm going in with 8 more.  I was going to let them size my Zeus, but I couldn't wait another day to wear it.  Is anyone wearing their newly bought treasures?

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Just checked evine & they now show the Aragon Hydraumatic (their spelling) listed on their site in 3 sizes: 50mm, 46mm & 41mm.  On Wing's site, it said the small one was 40mm, so it will be interesting to see what size it is when they present it on TV

Trusted Contributor

Aub, I'd bet it's 40mm.  I have caught Evine in so many detail errors.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jena:  I hope to have 3 new watches sized today.... the apatite  SAN I and the blue and pink Bolt Zeus mosiacs.   I can't wait to wear them.

aubnwa:  I'll have to check out Wing's watch.

Respected Contributor

Today it's the Russian Diver abalone as I work on a project. Today it's the black strap, the other day it was the white.

I have found on the invictastores site an S. Coifman for women.  Or unisex. Not cheap at nearly $450. That's the sale price.  Here's the thing: it is Swiss Made with an SW200 auto movement and 38mm. MOP dial. Limited edition.  I don't think that will go to evine. Or they will market it as "men's." I haven't seen an SW200 in a woman's watch in a long time. They are now in very pricey watches--unless you find a treasure on ashford or that type of site.

I tried to edit my post and ended up poofing it.

This is the RW Tango.

Respected Contributor

For those of you interested in the Android 41mm Hydraumatic, the price is still at $128. No price adjustment. When compared against the Aragon web site price, it's still good.

You might want to tune in at 8pm EST. That price might get better than $128.

Respected Contributor

They are now showing it at under $90..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just checked it. LOL. It's a top value.