Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS--APRIL 2016

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

I'd like to add another SAN V to my collection.  I may have to see what's out there.  I wish they would make a two tone variation and some other dial colors.

I would love that too! Surely, they must have more SAN Vs coming. It seemed like the new design was quite successful.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congrats LJ, on your new keeper.  I like your choice there and it won't work for me because I have the gents 47mm GT Abalone dial.  What a dial is right.  I have 2 abalone and 1 platinum dial, I think.  Enough.  Although I am easily tempted. 

My new pink sili 38mm is going to be in my mail box within 2 hours.  I hope it's a keeper, and then I'M DONE!!!

My pink SAN SS pink MOP pink sili arrived and the 38mm looks small to me.  Why?  I put on the 47mm YT abalone this AM and now this 38 looks small.  I'm loving this new pinkie.  TG it's a keeper.  I could tell I was the first to unwrap it.  Pristine.  Love it.  NO more!!  Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jena: I'm glad your new pink SAN is a keeper.  It's a really pretty watch.  I'm going to try to get my 2 new watches sized tomorrow.  Then I can begin to enjoy them.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tomorrow I'm finally going to the jeweler.  I have an appointment and hopefully don't run them out of batteries.  I told them to stock up, for I've run them out before.  30 dead watches.  Amazing.  Only automatics from now on IF I MAKE the plunge.  That's what happens when you follow this thread.  You become addicted!!! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I received my pink SANI 38mm today and I love it! The pink MOP is beautiful--lots of color play. I'm so glad I talked myself into this one. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Aprimo, I know exactly how you feel.  I love mine also.  The pink MOP dial is spectacular.  I'm so happy you helped push me off the fence.  You would think that having 12+ pink watches, that I didn't need another but they each have their own personality and I have gone from needing one or two watches to loving and stalking many watches.  Thx to this thread.  Smiley Wink. Many enablers here.  I know, I've done more than my share too.  Anyway I'm watching that price doesn't come down so maybe we can get a credit.  

Respected Contributor

Aprimo:  glad your new pink mop watch is a winner.  Enjoy wearing it.  Among my pink dial watches I have a very old prodiver with a stunning pink mop dial on a pink strap.   I think that dial is the best pink mop I have.

Trusted Contributor

Even though we aren't buying watches, I'm having fun trying to wear them all.  I finally put my 30 new battery replacements back into their little confinements and back to sleep.  

The black leather strapped pink MOP Lupah finally got to see the light of day.  Haven't worn it in months.  

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm surprised, the white and pink sili SS has sold out.  (#634-928)  All of them.  I can't see where they lowered the price but yet again, they are gone.  Makes me suspicious.  Maybe they are repricing  them for another event.  I have to keep track, for if they end up with a lower price, I want a credit....Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Jena:  womanlol:: and the more we watch or check the site,  the more temptaion we find. I'm glad you are enjoying your watch collection.  I keep checking on the SAN III abalone dial to see if they lower the price.  I bought the GT,  but I love the look of the SS.   I already have the SAN III SS abalone dial on a leather strap,  and the SS SAN III with white dial on a bracelet.  So I clearly don't need another SAN III in SS.