Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS--APRIL 2016

Jena:  yes I have the TT Abyss.  I really like the dial.

Ladies there is another 40mm Swiss automatic with SW200 movement.  On sale for $218,  630657.   Only the GT blue is left.  When they did the SS model as a OO it was $198.  Still,  I think it's well worth it for $218.  I have a TT automatic with a blue dial and bezel,  so I'm trying to sit on my hands.  I think I would have ordered it if the other choices were available.

Trusted Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

LJ, Aprimo..or anyone else.  Did you buy this TT Abyss?  I love this watch.  It's keeping great time and for the money I think it's a real sleeper deal.  JMHO.

I have the Abyss in GT, TT and SS. The TT is one of the ones that I wear in front of my parents and my aunt. I only allow them to know I own about four watches. Less questions and judgement that way. Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

Jena:  yes I have the TT Abyss.  I really like the dial.

Ladies there is another 40mm Swiss automatic with SW200 movement.  On sale for $218,  630657.   Only the GT blue is left.  When they did the SS model as a OO it was $198.  Still,  I think it's well worth it for $218.  I have a TT automatic with a blue dial and bezel,  so I'm trying to sit on my hands.  I think I would have ordered it if the other choices were available.

Yeah, I've debated that one before. But it looks so similar to the GD 10th Anniversary auto that I own in GT/blue. I can't justify it just because it has a Swiss auto movement instead of a Japanese auto. It will be a nice buy for someone though.

Trusted Contributor

I see the TT Abyss sold out.  Fantastic.  You are going to love this watch.  A good deal.  We want reviews when you get it.  Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

It's May 1.  Time for a new thread.

PLEASE JOIN US IN WATCH COLLECTORS MAY 2016.