Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS--APRIL 2016

I was about to post. aprimo beat me to it.

What the hey.

http://www.evine.com/Product/634-928

Trusted Contributor

Aprimo, I want that pink Subaqua Noma 1 also.  I have many pink watches but not one silicone strapped.  Maybe it's time for one.  I see $10 applied to the Acct when I use their credit card today.  That means free shipping.  Love that.  Makes it easier to return if I pay the freight one way.  But I'll think on it for a bit here, I just might order.   Gee thx Aprimo, I need another watch. ;

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Aprimo, I want that pink Subaqua Noma 1 also.  I have many pink watches but not one silicone strapped.  Maybe it's time for one.  I see $10 applied to the Acct when I use their credit card today.  That means free shipping.  Love that.  Makes it easier to return if I pay the freight one way.  But I'll think on it for a bit here, I just might order.   Gee thx Aprimo, I need another watch. ;

My work here is done. Woman Very Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Just like old times.  Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

Well I looked and looked at watches last night.  When I decided to go back and order the pink, I noticed E had deleted my $10 discount.  Happened to me again.  Evidentally when it gets to a certain time, like maybe 9 my time, the discount goes away.  It's on for 24 hours and I manage to overstay that time frame.  So since I lost the discount, I canceled the order.  Same ol same ol.  I'll try again.  Bummer.  If I needed the watch, if I was not already overloaded with watches, I'd go ahead anyway.  But I'm pretty picky these days.  My watch storage thanks me for that.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Jena:  since they are doing watches all day Sunday,  your credit might reappear.  Just remember,  10 pm your time seems to be the witching hour when the coach turns into a pumpkin.

Respected Contributor

Over the last few weeks I wound up most of my automatic and mechanical watches.  Now I'm trying to wear the few older ones with the movements that can't be wound and must be worn so that I can keep the movements lubricated.

Tuesday it was the old 40mm GTchampaign dial pro diver,  tomorrow it's the 40mm TT blue dial pro diver.   Just for variety, today I wore the GT SAN III with the white mop dial.  I wanted to be sure that I would welcome her sister with the abalone dial when she arrives.  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Well ok gals.  That $10 discount is back @ E. & I took advantage of it.  I grabbed the pink sili strap SS Invicta and I'm excited to get it.  I wish I was buying an automatic instead.  

Aprimo it's all your fault. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Jena:  I hope you and aprimo both love your new pink watches.

Respected Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie@JavaQueen@jenagal@aprimo

Hope you ladies don't mind my visit this morning.  I wanted to know if any of you saw the Wewood watch show on E today, or before and your thoughts on their watches?  They looked nice on TV.  Just getting a colletor's viewpoint. 

Thank you,

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!