Trusted Contributor

Vintage style Black Spinel Bracelet

Just ordered a beautiful black spinel bracelet from shopq and can't wait to get it. I've been looking for something dainty, estate looking and every day wearable. It was a bit pricey, but I did the easy pay. It has round and square stones alternating.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vintage style Black Spinel Bracelet

Item number please?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that while cleaning the master bath today. I was tempted but remembered I already have a black onyx bracelet -- but I liked it. Bought my daughter a substantial black spinel ring for Christmas. She loves it so much. Enjoy your FIND

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Gigi if it is 138-479 you bought it is really classy, elegant and dressy. Enjoy in good health!
Trusted Contributor

Sanna, yes that is the c correct item #138-479. Thank you ladies for your nice words and I will post a review when it arrives. I think I want to wear it everyday as my signature bracelet.

Honored Contributor

I think it would be fine if you work in an office or a retail setting. Anything more strenuous and I would be afraid of losing stones. Its beautiful, but it looks delicate.

Trusted Contributor

The bracelet came in 3 days and it is stunningly beautiful. I am so pleased with it. It is delicate looking, but made so well that I won't worry too much about losing stones. Of course, I won't do anything too strenuous with it. I wrote another review about it on the same forum.

If anyone out there is tempted, I say go for it.

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful bracelet but, unfortunately, it is sold out. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Enjoy, gigy!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2014 Shogirl said:

Beautiful bracelet but, unfortunately, it is sold out. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Enjoy, gigy!

Oh such a shame. Thanks Shogirl, I think it's a very special piece and happy I was able to get one.

Honored Contributor

Gigy you have a beautiful new bracelet. Enjoy!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.