Honored Contributor

Re: Vintage Claddagh Holy Bible pendant

@IamMrsG wrote:

@dooBdoo   It has taken me a while to get back here, so I am sorry for not replying sooner. 

As I read about your hope to find one of these pendants for your sister, I thought about all the help you have provided others on these forums--that if ever someone deserved a helping hand, it would be you.  I did not miss, BTW, that your aim was to benefit someone else again.  Then, as I read further, I saw posts referring you to Ebay.  I hope it works out for you. 

I also hope your circle of family and friends acknowledges what you do for others.  I doubt very much your generous nature is limited to 'strangers' on these forums and suspect you are a gem. 

@IamMrsG,  Your words brought tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart.  You compliment me far more than I deserve.  Thank you, so very much.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

You're welcome, @IamMrsG.  Thank you for pointing it out.  One of my sisters is married to the pastor of a small church, and this would be such a perfect gift for her.  Now that I know about it I'm going to keep an eye out in hopes of finding it along the way, perhaps affordable.  She's a special gal, devoted to her faith and a life of service to others and I know she would cherish it.  So, thank you. ❤️

@dooBdoo 

Not the same item as in @IamMrsG 's post, but this is under $40 at Etsy.

Vintage Sterling Silver Lord's Prayer Holy Bible Open image 0

Vintage Sterling Silver Lord's Prayer Holy Bible Open image 2

The seller is wandajewelry2013.

@lolakimono,  I'm late getting back to the thread but I'll go off to the internet and see what I can find!   Thank you for locating this.   You're such a thoughtful spirit.   I appreciate you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Yes @dooBdoo  At first I was so upset with Zoe and then I shifted to being worried but so glad the chain broke and Zoe was ok and I got my pendant back.