Honored Contributor

Hello everyboy.  I have several of Victoria's rings.  I am not sure how she does it but for me her gold over silver and her rose gold over silver never tarnishes or wears off.  I have purchase a ring from another channel that the gold wore off quickly but from the same channel I have purchase gold over silver and it still looks good no tarnishing or wearing off. I am wondering if its my chemistry.  I usually just get silver and I  don't have to worry about it.  I have a gold over silver ring from Q, can't remember the vendor but it is gold over silver it's an X ring with citrine in the middle and it is still lovely no signs of wearing off.  I am just curious if this has happened to anyone else.  I have had these rings for at least 4 years or more.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919I've been wearing an Affinity ring that has some 14k trim for well over 10 years now.  Wear it often, no tarnish on the4 silver, no missing gold trim.

Honored Contributor

My sister will turn sterling silver completely black. It doesn't matter who makes it. Her body chemistry reacts to it

Esteemed Contributor

I love Victorie Wieck jewelry and I really miss her on HSN.  I have many of her pieces and love them.  They are high quality and I've never had them tarnish or wear either.  I found the Technibond line to be junk on HSN.  I had a few items from that line and they were awful, totally worn off gold, absolute waste of money.  I recycled all of mine.

Honored Contributor

That Technibond name so turned me off I never ordered one single piece.  I have many rings, so its hard for me to wear anything out, but I did manage to badly scratch an Epiphany ring that Lisa Mason had designed.  Sad, I loved it.