Trusted Contributor

The other day I wrote in a different post how all of Michael Anthony's jewelry was on clearance on HSN.  Now it looks like all of Victoria Wieck's pieces are marked down on ShopHQ.  That network is a ghost of what it used to be.  I would love to see VW at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Victoria Wieck.  I have many of her pieces from the older days on HSN.

Pretty and great quality, some I've had for years!  I don't shop on HQ and certainly don't need anymore jewelry.  But for those who haven't tried her line I highly recommend it!

Honored Contributor

If there is any salvation for Victoria Wieck, it has to be on QVC.  The question is, are they interested?  Probably not.

Trusted Contributor

@depglass  @LindaSal   I agree her gemstones are lovely.  She would get a much larger audience on QVC too.  Before ShopHQ she was on HSN.  It seems many of the vendors do go from one network to another so who knows?  Maybe somewhere down the line she might be here!

Respected Contributor
I have not watched her since she left HSN so wonder if her CZ line was dropped. If she came to Q, would her CZ line become diamonique. Just curious. I have one of her 14K diamond rings purchased on HSN many years ago. Although I rarely wear it now, the diamonds are high quality.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy  Per her diamonds.  I'm not familiar with her.  Did she make jewelry in gold or sterling silver?

Honored Contributor

I would watch victoria where ever she is.  However I would prefer to see her back on HSN,  Im sure her prices would go up in price on Q.  I discovered her on HSN and ordered several pieces from her there.  I enjoyed her on Shophq too.    

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

The other day I wrote in a different post how all of Michael Anthony's jewelry was on clearance on HSN.  Now it looks like all of Victoria Wieck's pieces are marked down on ShopHQ.  That network is a ghost of what it used to be.  I would love to see VW at QVC.

You are correct about Shophq, I use to watch it all the time.  Not now.  Most of the hosts are gone, I enjoyed all of them.  Most of the vendors are gone.  Not sure what they are trying to do.  Erin on Saturday mornings was a fun show to watch.  She resigned months ago.  I don't watch anymore, I don't watch Q either.  I am begining to watch HSN once in a while.  I like the hosts.

Valued Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck

[ Edited ]

I wonder if ShopHQ (previously Evine) lured Victoria over to their channel when they thought they would have a studio in LA, this way she wouldn't have to do a lot of traveling to the cold of MN; but not long after she arrived they decided to do away with the LA studio.

I do have to say that since Chuck & Michael left they really haven't had a lot of jewelry shows on (except for the Italian shows lately); you don't even get to see Dallas Prince or Samuel B on much.

Regular Contributor
Dallas and Samuel have been on.