Esteemed Contributor
10 carat Flourite color changing ring at 100 dollars off. Gorgeous ring.
Respected Contributor

Verrrrry tempting.

Contributor
I love it!!! Just placed my order! I hope it is as beautiful in person. This is my first Victoria Wieck, what do you know about the quality?
Esteemed Contributor
The quality is excellent. I never had a problem with any of her rings. She's the only vendor I buy from on that channel. Enjoy your new ring. It's gorgeous. I can't wait to get mine.
Trusted Contributor

I just knew this one had my Twiny's name all over it.   It reeks "bling" and is so "you!"  LOL   Congrats to all who order.  It is stunning !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Look at my furbaby!! So cute! Thanks Twiny for posting. Love the Avatar. What a sweetheart! Love the back drop too. I'll have to put Maxx and Tony on an Avatar. Those darlins. Kisses to the furbabies!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Blingie,

Somehow I knew you'd pop on that TS from Ms. Wieck -- gorgeous ring!  Just baby it, though -- fluorite is only a 4 on the Moh's scale of hardness (10 being a diamond).

Enjoy your new bauble!

Esteemed Contributor
Hi Sammycat. So far I can't figure out how to get a response to a post somebody makes in the same box, so this is a response to yours. I was doing fine because I finally had a zero balance for the first time on hsn in ages and VW had to come out with a honker, lol. I tried to resist, but you know how that goes. I actually liked the designed of the ring itself more than the stone. Thanks for the tip on being careful with it. I will behave while wearing it. Glad I ordered it easy because my size sold out pretty fast.
Super Contributor

I kept putting the necklace in my cart and taking it out. I don't need another necklace but that one is gorgeous. I ended up passing on it. I hope those that bought it enjoy it. It's really pretty. 

Valued Contributor

Hi, Bling!  That VW ring is gorgeous...wear in health and happiness!  Still getting used to navigating the new Forums.  I'm sure it will take some time to learn the new features.  Have you received your new charm bracelet, as yet?  Mine hasn't arrived but I'm sure it soon will.  Hope you're having a nice, quiet week at the office.  I've relaxed the last 2 days and will return to the office tomorrow.