Respected Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck Premiering on Evine - Sept 27 TTV

Anisha, I forgot to answer you. Yes, my daughter got married in March!!!!Thank you for remembering! It was a beautiful, fairy tale wedding, she was very beautiful wearing a princess ball dress with Swarovski crystals. It was also very fun, joyful wedding. I miss that excitement, we loved every moment!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Victoria Wieck Collection Choice of Length Square & Round Cut Line Bracelet - 165-903
165-903- Victoria Wieck Collection Choice of Length Square & Round Cut Line Bracelet

This is a 2nd TTV - $130

@SANNA@anisha @Roni18 @oaklandia & all - my VW goodies finally arrived yesterday!  

This bracelet -oh my, oh my Heart so stunning!!! The quality is superb!  It's so brilliant, seriously blinding Woman LOL 

Heart Heart Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There are 2 Try Me items. 5 different cuts. Ring for $39 + bonus buy if you buy the earrings $39,  $5 off plus reduced shipping. I like the round and princess cut

Victoria Wieck Collection Choice of Cut Halo Ring - 165-423
165-423- Victoria Wieck Collection Choice of Cut Halo Ring
165-423- Victoria Wieck Collection Choice of Cut Halo Ring
Victoria Wieck Collection Choice of Cut Halo Stud Earrings - 165-424
165-424- Victoria Wieck Collection Choice of Cut Halo Stud Earrings

I also bought the princess cut ring -surpassed my expectations  Heart high quality,  brilliant!!! I will pick up some of the other cuts if they offer it again at this value 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Boom...there goes my budget for the week Woman Tongue

Victoria Wieck Collection 2.25" Oval & Elongated Pear Gem Drop Earrings - 165-534

And my 3rd item is the aqua earrings. Also keepers! The quality is superb.

I want that butterfly bracelet even more... @SANNA

Hope she has some good offers for her next visit (nov?) for holiday gifts. 

Hope others that shopped will post reviews TY

Respected Contributor

Yay!!!! Got my butterfly bracelet!!! Stunning, elegant, sparkly!!! Keeper for sure! Hoping she will make a butterfly necklace one day.

I also got the bridge ring, very sparkly modern looking. But I am not sure yet, the stone is BIG,  6 carats!!! Little too much I think,nice as a piece of jewelry, but not very believable,lol !!! At least in my world. Will see.

Chi- town girl, I am very happy for you, that you love your treasures, wear them in good health!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chi-town girl, I think V.W. might bring the bracelet back eventually, it is sold out, means it was popular.. So I thing you will get it.  I hope she will bring nice and creative jewelry to freshen up Evine, I am so tired of Amigos .....

Oh i meant to ask you, did you get the matching princess studs to complete the look? They are nice!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck - New Items/Oct 26th Shows

@SANNA @anisha @Roni18 @oaklandia!& Victoria Wieck fans - new 'Temptations are posted. Several shows tomorrow, with 1st show at 5p ET

How gorgeous Heart

Victoria Wieck Collection 2" 7.08ctw Burmese Ruby Bee Drop Earrings - 166-172

Honored Contributor

Love these too Heart

Victoria Wieck Collection 3" 1.78ctw Garnet, White Zircon & Gemstone Bird Earrings - 166-160

Honored Contributor

Victoria Wieck Collection Sterling Silver Sky Blue Topaz & White Zircon Ring - 166-121

Honored Contributor

Victoria Wieck Collection 5.77ctw Pink Amethyst & Multi Gemstone Fancy Halo Ring - 166-159