Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck Premiering on Evine - Sept 27 TTV

@SANNA wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Victoria Wieck Collection Sterling Silver 8.78 DEW Simulated Diamond Butterfly Wrap Bracelet -165-526

I just bought this bracelet!!!! Love butterflies!!!

Oh @SANNA - this is a stunning bracelet.  Pls post a review. Curious about the wrap fit. I have a small wrist.

I made purchase#1-the bracelet TTV in the platinum. Think I will get the try me ring & stud earrings in the princess cut + the chalcedony aqua earrings.

I'm in meetings most of the day tmrw, thank goodness Woman LOL 

Enjoy the shows everyone &; happy shopping! Post reviews please! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Victoria Wieck Collection Sterling Silver 8.78 DEW Simulated Diamond Butterfly Wrap Bracelet -165-526

Oh @SANNA - this is a stunning bracelet.  Pls post a review. Curious about the wrap fit. I have a small wrist.

I made purchase#1-the bracelet TTV in the platinum. Think I will get the try me ring & stud earrings in the princess cut + the chalcedony aqua earrings.

Thank you so much! I will let you know. And congrats on your bracelet. Try me set is a must!!! My real wedding ring is halo round, I love love this style!!!

I am sooo tempted with the bridge ring with an oval EW stone. I work all day tomorrow too from 10 to 7, very happy to be away from temptation. Miss watching Sonia...

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thank you so much! I will let you know. And congrats on your bracelet. Try me set is a must!!! My real wedding ring is halo round, I love love this style!!!

I am sooo tempted with the bridge ring with an oval EW stone. I work all day tomorrow too from 10 to 7, very happy to be away from temptation. Miss watching Sonia...

@SANNA - Evine lowered pricing on some items overnight.  Check yo8u purchases. I think the butterfly bracelet was reduced, now $86

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Boom...there goes my budget for the week Woman Tongue

Victoria Wieck Collection 2.25" Oval & Elongated Pear Gem Drop Earrings - 165-534

Love these elegant earrings!!!

@SANNA - I picked up the aqua earrings. They reduced pricing overnight by $10, now $78

Respected Contributor

Thank you very much,Chi-town!!!! I cancelled the old order and ordered a new one, also ordered the bridge ring!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Thank you very much,Chi-town!!!! I cancelled the old order and ordered a new one, also ordered the bridge ring!!!!!!!!

@SANNA - the bridge ring is stunning!

They also reduced the pricing for the Try Me Halo rings by ~$4

Victoria seemed very appreciative of her HSN fans finding her again with so little time to promote

ctoria Wieck Collection 6.63 DEW Simulated Diamond Oval Cut Bridge Ring - 166-562

Respected Contributor

Nice!!! Did you order ur ring?  I used my lunch time very efficiently. Lol

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Nice!!! Did you order ur ring?  I used my lunch time very efficiently. Lol

@SANNA - yes, I grabbed the princess cut try me ring. Watching the current show with Victoria via live stream. I'm sure there will be a few more surprises.

Lol, Erin just showed the try me rings. She said pricing is $39, but the screen showed price of $36. They are changing things on the fly!

Honored Contributor

Victoria Wieck Collection 18" 12.41ctw Citrine & Gem Bee & Flower Station Necklace - 165-793

Respected Contributor

Tigers Eye set is  OMG, So designer!!! Glad to see nice styles again on Evine.

So tired of Amigos same old stuff .