Respected Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck - New Items/Oct 26th Shows

lots of temptations from Victoria today!  did anyone buy the bee necklace 165 793? i am interested in comments.  there is no video and i have missed presentation if there was one.

Respected Contributor

I missed everything!!!! I have been sooo busy lately. Thanks for info, ladies!

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

lots of temptations from Victoria today!  did anyone buy the bee necklace 165 793? i am interested in comments.  there is no video and i have missed presentation if there was one.

@ms traditional - I missed the shows but watched portions via Live Stream.

Missed the bee necklace presentation....how gorgeous! I don't see a video, is it possible they didn't present it?

Victoria Wieck Collection 18" 12.41ctw Citrine & Gem Bee & Flower Station Necklace - 165-793

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Well, maybe they haven't posted the videos yet. I did see these earrings presented and they are stunning

Victoria Wieck Collection 2.25" 15.48ctw Multi Sapphire & Gem Drop Earrings - 166-135

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I saw this presented -stunning! There is a video

Victoria Wieck Collection Sterling Silver Ethiopian Opal & Multi Gemstone Bracelet - 166-055

Honored Contributor

I love the cardinal earrings. I have a ring of Victoria's with 2 tiny cardinals . It is CZ with a whopping big stone. It is so pretty. Only a fool would think it is a diamond. No one, but  someone like Liz Taylor ,could afford a stone that big

Still it a a lovely piece  and the earrings  would look so pretty with it

I'm glad she found another home. I always liked her

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   i never saw bee necklace presented - but there are still some days of gem presentations left. i just can't get an idea of scale from the picture.  but it looks quite lovely.  

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Chi-town girl   i never saw bee necklace presented - but there are still some days of gem presentations left. i just can't get an idea of scale from the picture.  but it looks quite lovely.  

@ms traditional yes, for something like this price point I want to see it presented. 

They really did a nice launch for her arrival at Evine last month, such great pricing. I didn't shop this visit...spoiled by her launch. Bought the aqua drop earrings, her 'ice cube' bracelet and halo ring - all for me Heart

Respected Contributor

I just grabbed a pink Amy ring with pastel stones around.  Looks very feminine, will see.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   i hope you enjoy your purchases - i am sure you will. we now have a couple of hours of her presentations coming up in about an hour -  buckle up!