Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck Premiering on Evine - Sept 27 TTV

@SANNA wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Victoria Wieck Collection Sterling Silver 8.78 DEW Simulated Diamond Butterfly Wrap Bracelet -165-526

I just bought this bracelet!!!! Love butterflies!!!

Oh @SANNA - this is a stunning bracelet.  Pls post a review. Curious about the wrap fit. I have a small wrist.

I made purchase#1-the bracelet TTV in the platinum. Think I will get the try me ring & stud earrings in the princess cut + the chalcedony aqua earrings.

I'm in meetings most of the day tmrw, thank goodness Woman LOL 

Enjoy the shows everyone &; happy shopping! Post reviews please! 

Thank you so much! I will let you know. And congrats on your bracelet. Try me set is a must!!! My real wedding ring is halo round, I love love this style!!!

I am sooo tempted with the bridge ring with an oval EW stone. I work all day tomorrow too from 10 to 7, very happy to be away from temptation. Miss watching Sonia...

@SANNA - they just showed the butterfly bracelet and how easy to put on, it is like a leather wrap bracelet with the metal having memory for the structure.  It's stunning! Just about sokd out.  The aqua earrings almost gone, onyx is gone. Lots of sellouts

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Tigers Eye set is  OMG, So designer!!! Glad to see nice styles again on Evine.

So tired of Amigos same old stuff .

Victoria Wieck Collection 2" Tiger Eye & White Topaz Halo Drop Earrings - 165-536
Victoria Wieck Collection 27 x 19mm Tiger Eye & White Topaz Halo Ring - 165-537

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Evine should take care of their visuals better. I see some dust on the tiger ring, and some pieces have fingerprints. Years ago it would never happened.

Honored Contributor

@SANNA & everyone that shopped the event, please post reviewx. I bought the TSV bracelet, the princess cut halo ring and the aqua earrings; wanted the wrap butterfly bracelet - hoping to pick it up next time.

Lots of sellouts, lools like a very successful launch.

I think Victoria said she returns in early Nov, prob some holiday items Heart

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Victoria Wieck Collection 2" Tiger Eye & White Topaz Halo Drop Earrings - 165-536

@Chi-town girlThese would go well with your Iman leopard leggings!  I like them.  I have (believe it or not) never ordered anything from Evine yet.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Chi-town girlThese would go well with your Iman leopard leggings!  I like them.  I have (believe it or not) never ordered anything from Evine yet.  

@Roni18 - yes! I love tiger's eye. I wanted so many items from this event. Will post review reviews of my purchases & hope she has some more goodies for Nov show. 

Super Contributor

Her daughter is the model in her promo pictures, a beauty.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl@SANNA, Hello, it's been a while since I visited here . Just wanted to let you know that I received the VW butterfly bracelet that Sanna got ( my twins love butterflies and I couldn't pass this one up ) . It is gorgeous and a keeper. I have a small 5-1/2 inch wrist and becoz of the wrap style it fits perfect . It will accommodate any wrist size I think.  It is very well made and the pave is done nicely( no snagging on clothes) . The butterflies sit beautifully on top and are dimensional, the cz looks very believable. The price was good too. 

@SANNA, I hope you got yours and love it as much as I do mine . Did your daughter get married ? 

@Chi-town girl, enjoy your VW purchases. They were all pretty. 

Best ,

anisha.

Honored Contributor

@anisha wrote:

@Chi-town girl@SANNA, Hello, it's been a while since I visited here . Just wanted to let you know that I received the VW butterfly bracelet that Sanna got ( my twins love butterflies and I couldn't pass this one up ) . It is gorgeous and a keeper. I have a small 5-1/2 inch wrist and becoz of the wrap style it fits perfect . It will accommodate any wrist size I think.  It is very well made and the pave is done nicely( no snagging on clothes) . The butterflies sit beautifully on top and are dimensional, the cz looks very believable. The price was good too. 

@SANNA, I hope you got yours and love it as much as I do mine . Did your daughter get married ? 

Best ,

anisha.

@anisha - nice to see you! Thank you so much for the review & best wishes Heartthat butterfly bracelet is soooo pretty! I have a small wrist so now I really want it!!

My goodies have not arrived yet - will post my reviews. Hope that I'm equally as delighted as you!

Respected Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Best ,

anisha.

Hello, Anisha !!!Funny, I was thinking about you the other day ,that I have not seen you in a while!  Hope all of you are well. 

Glad that you love your bracelet, enjoy it in good health. My bracelet and the ring are still travelling, maybe tomorrow.... I will post.