Honored Contributor

Victoria Wieck Jewelry Lovers....She's on Evine Now EST 7:00PM Sunday

I loved her jewelry (own lots of it).  Right now she's on Evine.

Just to let anyone interested know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck Jewelry Lovers....She's on Evine Now EST 7:00PM Sunday

I just bought one of the bracelets (which I definitely do not need).  The citrine.

Every time I see citrine these days it always looks more like a cross between a fire opal and a whiskey quartz.  This looks similar.  We will see if I keep it!

I needed more citrine/yellow colors.  I have way too much amethyst and London Blue and lots of blues.

Trusted Contributor

So happy to see Victoria on Evine.  The stuff she does for Evine now does not even compare to what I'm only guessing HSN allowed her to do.

Did you see the $500 frog ring.  It was out of this world.  

She is a real jeweler.  Now Evine needs to get Jean Dousset.

Respected Contributor

yes she was on all weekend.  she has kicked her offerings up a notch or five from previous channel offerings -  more detail, more gemstones, etc.  i grabbed a couple of things because they do not come in in mega-quantities and prices are best when she is on.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a big Victoria fan.  I own many of her pieces and love them, they are all really nice quality.  I'll have to try and catch her on Evine, though I don't watch that channel very often.  Some of the HSN sales they used to have on her stuff were incredible prices!