Honored Contributor

Victoria Wieck Brillante pieces

Victoria has the prettiest pieces this morning on Evine.  Her pieces are reasonable in price.  Her designs are lovely.Smiley HappyHappy Veterans Day.

Respected Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck Brillante pieces

I totally agree....and I'm totally tempted. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a few pieces of her fine jewelry... 14k and natural gem stones.  They are beautiful, unique and well made.

i haven't tried her costume jewelry, but those prices look really nice too.  I am not tempted to buy,..only because I don't need anything else.  I have more than enough to last my lifetime.  I do enjoy watching her presentations though.

Honored Contributor

Great prices, beautiful designs

Honored Contributor

I don't consider any karat of gold or 925 sterling costume jewelry, even if the stone is not genuine.  I wish there was a specific definition for costume or fashion jewelry.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

I don't consider any karat of gold or 925 sterling costume jewelry, even if the stone is not genuine.  I wish there was a specific definition for costume or fashion jewelry.  

I think there should be another category of jewelry added to the list and call it 'semi-fine' where that is made of plated sterling that have genuine or simulated stones. This would be what some people call 'bridge jewelry'...stuff that falls between genuine and fake but is still made with noble metals, no base metals.

Super Contributor

I dont know why she isnt on HSN any more, boy there is so much change in this industry. I wonder what drives it all. I like her line, well made knock offs, they look real.

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

I dont know why she isnt on HSN any more, boy there is so much change in this industry. I wonder what drives it all. I like her line, well made knock offs, they look real.

Not sure why she left but she seems to be a better fit at Evine.  HSN has changed so much.  I use to watch them a lot but a lot of vendors are gone.