Trusted Contributor

Very Pretty HSN Clearance Necklace

I purchased from HSN the below necklace. It is so beautiful.  It's only $17.98.  I purchased one for myself and it arrived today.  It has excellent reviews - I'm not the only one that loves it.  I have a friend that I exchange Christmas gifts with and she always compliments me when I wear sparkly jewelry - so I just ordered another one for her.  Take a look at it on HSN's website - I highly recommend it!

Connie Craig Carroll Jewelry Lucy Drusy Pendant Necklace

784-373

image 1 of 3

Respected Contributor

Re: Very Pretty HSN Clearance Necklace

I remember when drusy was one of the most popular stones here on QVC, and was being sold non-stop.  Yes, the sparkle is quite attractive.

Enjoy your pretty new piece!

Trusted Contributor

I have a silver and pewter gray drusy heart pendant from the QVC Drusy Fest days. It's very pretty and was the only drusy piece that I wanted to buy.

One paperclip bracelet, one drusy pendant, one black spinel bead necklace.......

Can't wear the spinel strand, it pulls every hair out of my neck.....but I was "in style" as per the Q!

Esteemed Contributor

I like CCC's line, she has some pretty pieces.   They are quite reasonable too, she does use real gemstones but I wish she would use sterling silver with gold plating, her metal is a mystery to me.......

Trusted Contributor

@BunSnoop Pretty necklace!  I love the look of a large solitaire gemstone.  Very nice of you to think of a freind too.  Enjoy!