Super Contributor

Verragio, Hidalgo and other designers

Several years ago i purchased beautiful diamnonique rings designed by Verragio and Hiladgo.  I also have another ring by another designer and can't remember his name.   Why are these designs no longer offered? 

Regular Contributor

Re: Verragio, Hidalgo and other designers

I miss Tacori and Hidalgo.  Sorry that they are gone.  Now it seems the only "designer" rings that are offered, are pieces "inspired by" the hosts.  While I do like some of the designs, it's not the same .

Honored Contributor

It's most likely less expensive to cut out the "middle man". Wherever possible they design/own their jewelry and clothing lines.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bubbles219 wrote:

I miss Tacori and Hidalgo.  Sorry that they are gone.  Now it seems the only "designer" rings that are offered, are pieces "inspired by" the hosts.  While I do like some of the designs, it's not the same .

I agree - I miss Tacori (very classy pieces). I don't care for the hosts design rings - huge and not believable. It seems like they're phasing out jewelry, especially Diamonique in lieu of hard goods they sell everywhere; electronics. This was a disappointing year to view the Q.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

It's most likely less expensive to cut out the "middle man". Wherever possible they design/own their jewelry and clothing lines.

@Shanus Yep!  I feel you "hit the nail on the head"!......  and........don't they do a bang up job of it too!!!  (hardly).  Jest'sayin'Smiley Happy