Honored Contributor

Re: Vegas show....Gems En Vogue II TTV ring

On 5/30/2014 Shelbelle said:

Huge cluster rings, not my style.

Mine either.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

It's all day gems from Vegas. It's over 100 degrees there today. It's a shame they have them sitting in the sun.

Nice line up of shows.

Frequent Contributor

On 5/30/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Multi gemstone inlay portrait ring and his his new spotted gemstone panther ring sold me over the TTV ring. UPDATE: lol The more I've seen that tanzanite TTV ring presented the more it grew on me. The color of the stones are nice not too dark but not light by any means, and the value just said buy me. So that's three rings down for the vegas show and it's not even sunlight yet, lol. I'm done. Micheal gets me every time. Nobody can beat his quality. He's awesome.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Its a beauty..enjoy it and wear it in good health!

Respected Contributor

On 5/30/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

Multi gemstone inlay portrait ring and his his new spotted gemstone panther ring sold me over the TTV ring. UPDATE: lol The more I've seen that tanzanite TTV ring presented the more it grew on me. The color of the stones are nice not too dark but not light by any means, and the value just said buy me. So that's three rings down for the vegas show and it's not even sunlight yet, lol. I'm done. Micheal gets me every time. Nobody can beat his quality. He's awesome.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hi there Crazed4Gems and thank you! I have to say the more I sat here and thought about it and saw a number of presentations of the TTV ring, I ended up cancelling it because of it's overall size. I don't think I'd wear it as much because of that. So I'm only going to stick with the other two rings. If you get a chance, check out item number 139-793. That's the panther ring. Talk about a nice piece of chunky jewelry. Watch the video on it. It's cuter then cute. That ring is a must have for me. Item 130-583 is a definite work of art. Also, a keeper. His TTV ring is beautiful, but it's just a bit too large in size. Have a fabulous weekend!! Make it a safe one.

I can't figure out who posted what, but I agree that the TTV is rather large. If one has piano hands and likes the style, go for it.

BlingQueen: congrats on your purchases. The portrait ring is really unusual. I once purchase the panther ring. It was lovely but two wide for my fingers. My hands are smaller and it just didn't work. But it is cute.

Respected Contributor

On 5/30/2014 Shelbelle said:

Huge cluster rings, not my style.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I don't consider so many of his pieces because they're just "too much". Not everything needs to be so honkin' bold.

Honored Contributor

I love his designs, I have a couple of rings that I bought years ago. But this one, just didn't do much for me. It doesn't have that "wow" factor that his rings usually have.

Super Contributor

In the previous hour Lynne stated that they had cold air blowing on the host and she just might get blown into the pool. LOL. So they're probably comfortable enough.

Anyway, the tanzanite cluster is quite different from the usual settings -- trending the scattered look. BTW, the inlay portrait ring is a tad bit bigger than the TTV, so the TTV is large but not the largest. But I'm not into petite jewelry, never was. I got the whole suite, plus the marquise studs, the slide charm and I'm not done for the day. Talk about a tanzanite traffic jam.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/30/2014 JavaQueen said:
On 5/30/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

Hi there Crazed4Gems and thank you! I have to say the more I sat here and thought about it and saw a number of presentations of the TTV ring, I ended up cancelling it because of it's overall size. I don't think I'd wear it as much because of that. So I'm only going to stick with the other two rings. If you get a chance, check out item number 139-793. That's the panther ring. Talk about a nice piece of chunky jewelry. Watch the video on it. It's cuter then cute. That ring is a must have for me. Item 130-583 is a definite work of art. Also, a keeper. His TTV ring is beautiful, but it's just a bit too large in size. Have a fabulous weekend!! Make it a safe one.

I can't figure out who posted what, but I agree that the TTV is rather large. If one has piano hands and likes the style, go for it.

BlingQueen: congrats on your purchases. The portrait ring is really unusual. I once purchase the panther ring. It was lovely but two wide for my fingers. My hands are smaller and it just didn't work. But it is cute.

Thank you JavaQueen: I have his original panther ring if that's the one you have. It was the one that only shows the panther's face. That ring is nice, but I have to say the silver is very thin on that ring. This particular one is new, and it shows the head sitting up with his body wrapping around the finger and ending with the panther's tail. It's a thick piece of silver with gold overlay. The stones are Maderia Citrine with Chrome Diopside eyes. I like the face better on this one then the one I have. That ring totally wow'ed me even over his TTV ring. I swear, I'd be rich if Micheal would retire, lol. He's my favorite designer. Just love his rings. Enjoy the weekend and hope your weather will be good like mine is for the weekend. Enjoy watching the shows. It's nice to see a good jewelry show for a change and a lot of variety like this one is.

Honored Contributor

Our sweet, demure, Heather, with the well-modulated voice is so excited she's yelling today. The lady is going to wear herself out with the excitement and heat there. She's not used to either.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I love Michael's rings, too, and have over 20 of them. I wear his rings most of the time. I'm not crazy about Tanzanite, and wouldn't consider paying that much for the TTVB ring. Plus, I felt the ring was way too big for my tastes. Michael is very creative and innovative and has a wonderful design team. I loved Sonja's designs the best with her Russian influence. I miss her designs. Even though I might not buy a lot of his rings now, I enjoy seeing his new designs. I have several top favorite jewelry designers and Michael is close to the top if not the top.